12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
waltsgirl said:
Personally, we have never asked if we can take the kids out of school. We send a note in TELLING the teacher that our son/daughter will be out on these dates becasue they will be going on a family vacation. We request any work to be sent home and if there are any concerns they can call us. What we ususally get is two things: 1. a note saying "Have a great time, family time is important. 2. Nothing...

Our DS, who is 19 now, never had any work to do on any of our vacations. I remember one year he had to make up some work when we got back and they gave him 2 weeks to do that after our vacation.
That's exactly what I said at conferences.

Hey, all,
Just heard on the news that there was a tornado in Montgomery, AL, last night. Hope all is well with RealMickey and his friends and family.

waltsgirl said:
I would call the salon and ask to speak with the person who cut your hair. Explain to her that the cut is not working for you and see if she can get you in sooner to do something else.
hmmm....yes, probably that would be the best (step 1 down, wouldn't have to be repeated with a new girl)...thanks!

pyramid2000 said:
I wish you could bring JoJo with you. The kids would love it!

Me too. He would be really good there. I can see him sitting with me on a deck chair all day.

goofyforlife said:
uhhhhhh Becka .....

I think your DH killed the bat and made it part of his costume.....
:lmao: i was thinking it was a guinea pig or something...but then I need an eye exam and glasses, too!! :rotfl:

pyramid2000 said:
I wish you could bring JoJo with you. The kids would love it!

I'd have to bring some artificial grass because he won't "go" on the floor.

XM is playing Jimmy Buffett's Hawaiian Christmas

pyramid2000 said:
Again?? :lmao:

Good job Brack! (Seems I've been saying this a lot lately) ;)

Thanks.

Maybe we can all have our pirate: count on our name badge. That would give the other passengers something else to wonder about!
:rotfl:

kimerinc said:
New one and tell her exactly what you want. If you think she is messing up. Tell her. I am demanding, I know it, I tip HUGE to my hairstylist and now she knows exactly what I like and loves me because I tip a lot and now we just chat.

I am way to sensitive about bad hair. I know it!
I would have to know what I want to tell her - that is my main problem! :sad2:

DisneyVegas1 said:
Close enough , they are in my Sisters hands ....shes my TA ..so there

pirate:

The Captain is connected too! :woohoo:

lbgraves said:
Go for it! I'm packing what I want to as well. :thumbsup2

BTW, both kids have Mickey Bars every single night. They don't know about room service though. I would rather keep that for the dining room. It wont be as effective of a bribe if they figure out they are available any time. ;)
did you guys see the princess shoes set at costco - so cute!!

kimerinc said:
Her name is Holly and she could use any help you can get. She is SOOOO SWEET!!! Her kids are adorable!!!

We have devotions here at work. I'll be sure to put her name in for prayer. Thanks for sharing this.

pyramid2000 said:
What are they? :confused3

Although I am sure it has been asked and answered...

I don't think that I have heard the answer but I am very curious.

kimerinc said:
New Confession. VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE HAIR GIRL!!! I have my hair cut every 4 weeks and colored and highlighted every other time. SCARY HUH! And today, my dear sweet wonderful hair stylist told me she has MS. She is only 30. She does want to keep working, just not as much, but wants to keep me on. Yea! But I also feel horrible for her. She has 3 kids and her husband does not have a job.
I don't blame you Kim - If I wasn't so cheap, I'd do the same thing (that's why I've been coloring out of a box for years - GASP!!).

So sorry to hear about her MS - my doc has that, too, and I can really see the difference in the last 3 years.

lbgraves said:
The warehouse address is:
Disney Cruise Lines
9001 Marlin Street
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

address the package to them and, in the bottom left corner of the package put the following information:ATTN: HOUSEKEEPING
STATEROOM # XXXX (GTY, if you don't know what it is when you send the package)
PASSENGER NAME: (name of passenger on reservation)
VESSEL: WONDER or MAGIC
DATE of SAIL:
NUMBER of BOXES: 1 of 1, 3 of 4 or whatever.

Box 1 of 6
Box 2 of 6
Box 3 of 6
Box 4 of 6

.....but they are small boxes!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter