• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/1/21 (Planning thread for those w/ Magic Kingdom ressies on the BIG 50th)!

They said months ago that they weren't planning on doing anything major for the day and date, so this really shouldn't be a surprise.

It feels like they prioritized media events these days and there was nothing extra for guests coming today ..
still excited to be here!

Watching a live stream and apparently the person behind the camera was told that the 10:05 calvacade is the one to see as there is going to be something special. Not sure how reliable this channel is but thought I would pass this along for anyone there.

Watching a live stream and apparently the person behind the camera was told that the 10:05 calvacade is the one to see as there is going to be something special. Not sure how reliable this channel is but thought I would pass this along for anyone there.
Thank you, I will be there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter