• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/1/21 (Planning thread for those w/ Magic Kingdom ressies on the BIG 50th)!

My regret for the day. I cancelled a Crystal Palace lunch thinking it wasn’t worth it without characters.

Now, I’ve spent nearly as much pre-ordering hot dogs at 5:30am.

I know - I’m up. Family still sleeping. Any news on anything actually happening at rope drop?

Looks like cast members inside the turnstiles are holding commemorative park guides, maybe? Navy blue with gold castle on the front - I think. Hard to see.
Those are the new park maps - they’ll have them for every park for the whole anniversary. It’s the little ‘days schedule’ insert about today that matters!

Waiting at BW bus stop now. Probably 2 busses back but maybe 1! I’m hopeful one is coming soon and I can join the madness!

Those are the new park maps - they’ll have them for every park for the whole anniversary. It’s the little ‘days schedule’ insert about today that matters!
The blue one is for today only, it has the date on the front and it mentions that Big Top Souvenirs is the location for dated merch today. Also, you can pick up a free poster at the exit.

We are in!!! Lines up at 4AM at the contemporary, they let us start moving towards security at 5:40 then we entered Magic Kingdom just after 6:15. Virtual queue in place for the anniversary collection at big top souvenirs. As of 6:35 the waitlist was full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter