• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/1/21 (Planning thread for those w/ Magic Kingdom ressies on the BIG 50th)!

Waiting at Millers Road bus stop at OKW since 5:20. No one else here and no buses yet. The buses turn right outside our room window, and we haven’t heard any this morning. So pretty sure we didn’t miss it. See y’all soon!

540am no movement at BLT but hoping soon assuming they will let us all in together with buses..

5:44AM and the bus is departing C Beach! We even have a vlogger on board. The energy is palpable!

On first boat from FW, now leaving 5:47 am. Supposed to be running at 4:30 am, but had to wait for permission from MK security.

5:44AM and the bus is departing C Beach! We even have a vlogger on board. The energy is palpable!
Who is it and do you know if they will be streaming? I'm anxiously sitting by my computer screen trying to catch as much as I can.
I’m watching a livestream from a YouTube channel called Rope Drop. Parking tolls just opened.
Me too! It's the only one I could find so far.

In line at Magic Kingdom security! About 75 people in line in front of us. Being held here. Just got separated into two lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter