1 year and almost 100lbs. (With Pictures)

johde

DIS Veteran
Today is my 1 year anniversary on WISH. As of right now, my total weight loss for the year is 99.5 lbs. A year ago, I would have never dreamed I would have come as far as I have. I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the encouragement you have given me over the past year. I still have some weight to lose and I know eventually I will make it but it will be a much slower process than this past year has been. Over the past year, I have achieved most of the non weight oriented goals I set for myself. I am for the most part out of the big mens sizes at the store. I am able to ride almost any ride I want to at the amusement parks. I have a lot more stamana than I did before.

Now for some pictures

The first pair of before pictures are from my December 2003 Disney Trip. (If I can find a good airline rate, I am going back this December and get some new pictures with Mickey and Minnie.

100_0126.jpg
100_0258.jpg

The second pair of before pictures are from June 2004 when I was a counselor at the local church camp.

P1010009.jpg

P1010028.jpg

Now for some current photo's (I'm not calling them after yet)
000_0050.jpg

000_0054.jpg

Finally, I had to do you shot that all of the diet ad's have. This is my suit pants that I used to wear.

000_0055.jpg

Thanks again for everyone support

WOW, what a wonderful achievement! Your hard work has paid off! :cheer2:

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:cool1: :cheer2: :banana:
:thewave:

What a great success story! I always love to see pics! You look great! Keep up the great work.

Sunny

Congratulations, Jeremy! You're a certified WISH success story, and quite an inspiration! Keep it up! :) And thanks so much for sharing your progress pics as well - you're looking FABULOUS! :smooth:

Congratulations Jeremy! :cheer2: You are sure to be an inspiration to others!

Thank you for sharing your success with us. I needed that inspiration this evening so I now know why I need to visit the WISH board tonight. Way to go and keep up the great work until you decide that you are ready for those "after" photos.

Wwow, Johde, you really look great! Congratulations on your progress, and on your 1 year WISH anniversary! :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Thanks so much for posting your pictures! It really motivates me to see another WISHER achieve such a wonderful success. I hope you get down hwew to see Mickey real soon and get a new ppicture taken. :earsboy:

Congratulations Johde on your success! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: You look great! :cool1:

Congratulations! Your hard work has paid off!!! What an inspiration you are!!

WEIGH to GO!​

Keep up the good work, Jeremy!
:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

wowser!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! you look fantastic! i hope you get those rates you are hoping for to go back in Dec and celebrate!!!!!!!

ps - if you fly from MCO, Southwest is having a sale now, but you must travel before thanksgiving if you are flexible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter