1 crazy family+2 resorts+5 parks+1 snake+1 surprise=A Mickeystoontown report 4/3x2

Love the picture of your family. Mother's Day pic? Great intros. I'm sitting here reading it, nodding my head in agreement. So glad we had the opportunity to meet you, John, Hunter, and Mama. Sad to read this may be Mama's last trip. Maybe another time in the future there can be a tripped plan where it centers around her and the pace she is comfortable with?

Thank you! That picture was taken at my niece's wedding last March. I'm glad that my intros captured the true essence of who we are.

I'm here to follow along.

Welcome aboard!

Love your trip reports, can't wait to get reading!

We're trying CBR next year, so excited.

Yay! Glad to have you! The CBR is fantastic and I hope that you love it half as much as we do.

Wow page 3 already! Can't wait to hear about your trip! :cool1:

I can't believe it's grown this fast! Welcome aboard!

I'm here and ready to hear all about your trip! I looked for you guys all the time, but never did see you. And I meant to text you several times, but you know how things go when you're there - always so much to see and do! :goodvibes

Hey! I'm so glad that you said that.....I meant to do the same thing but kept getting busy and couldn't text you. At least we know that we weren't snubbing each other. :rotfl:

Yay!!! The start of the trip report!!! Can't wait to "hear" all about it!!!! :dance3:

Yeah Lisa's new report!!!!!!:cool1:

Can't wait to hear all the wild stories and oh no not another snake:scared:

So I'm not the only one who started planning my next trip less than a week after I got bacK? Sounds like I'm in good company! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm so excited to be reading another Mickeystoontown TR. Subbing in!

If I silently lurk...Lisa won't know how far I fall behind. I think that's the plan.

...doh.

/wave

Not even 6 hours in, and already page 4??? I have just about NO chance of keeping up, but I can't wait to read about your advantures this time. You guys always have such a good time together!

Subbing in! What kind of little girls dresses do you sew? My DD (5) is the opposite of yours and is totally girly, dresses, frilly, bows you name it!

Yay!!! The start of the trip report!!! Can't wait to "hear" all about it!!!! :dance3:

Hey there! I was working on an installment but the phone has been ringing off the hook. Hopefully, tomorrow.

Yeah Lisa's new report!!!!!!:cool1:

Can't wait to hear all the wild stories and oh no not another snake:scared:

Hello! Yep, a snake! (I'll go ahead and say that it wasn't at the CBR of FQ)

So I'm not the only one who started planning my next trip less than a week after I got bacK? Sounds like I'm in good company! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm so excited to be reading another Mickeystoontown TR. Subbing in!

Welcome! Oh yeah, good company indeed. No waiting around to plan the next trip to Disney.

If I silently lurk...Lisa won't know how far I fall behind. I think that's the plan.

...doh.

/wave

Allan! Welcome! You know how darn slow I move so you will probably be able to keep up.

Not even 6 hours in, and already page 4??? I have just about NO chance of keeping up, but I can't wait to read about your advantures this time. You guys always have such a good time together!

Hello Darla! We do have a great time when we get together and this time was no different!

Subbing in! What kind of little girls dresses do you sew? My DD (5) is the opposite of yours and is totally girly, dresses, frilly, bows you name it!

Welcome to my trip report! I mostly make the pillowcase dresses and they are adorable, if I do say so myself. Lacey makes hairbows too.

It is so funny how fast your posts get responses. I think you must have some folks who sit on their computer waiting for you!! Looking forward to the hijinks!

I can't wait to read about your trip! We leave in 51 days (who's counting?) and we'll be staying at CBR for the first time. Hoping your report will give me my disney fix I so desperately need.

You had me at felonious iron from the last report. I'm in.

BTW, just wait for Lacey. I was the anti-girl as well -- no frills, pink, skirts/dresses. My poor mom had to foist it on my sister. And then I had a daughter. You guessed it -- girly as can be, wants to wear dresses 24/7 and preferably sparkly and frilly ones. Sigh. So yes, if you make dresses, just point me to where!

YAY! :cool1: I'm here!!! I'm so excited! I think this is my 4th MTT TR?!?! WOW! I feel like I could just come in and sit on your couch now! :hug:

I'm here! You know I always love to read your funny, silly trip reports. I can't wait to hear about all of it. :hyper:

I am here. Can't wait to hear about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter