1 crazy family+2 resorts+5 parks+1 snake+1 surprise=A Mickeystoontown report 4/3x2

I was so glad to see you started your trip report! I love reading about all of your families antics and hilarious situations. :goodvibes

I'm here! I'm here! Been anxiously waiting for you to get back and start your trip report--not that I wanted you to cut your trip short or anything but you know what I mean!! (or at least I hope you do! LOL)

Here and on the second page already. :faint:

Love the "normalcy" picture!

I'm in! I hope my guess at the surprise in the title is right! Going back to read the intros now :goodvibes

Ugh, I wasn't even fast enough for the 1st page. That darn work got in the way this morning

I'm here! I'm here! Been anxiously waiting for you to get back and start your trip report--not that I wanted you to cut your trip short or anything but you know what I mean!! (or at least I hope you do! LOL)

Welcome! I know exactly what you mean.

Here and on the second page already. :faint:

Love the "normalcy" picture!

Hello there Mrs. I Am Going to Disney World in just 2 days!

That's about as "normal" as we get and you can still tell that John was being uncooperative.

I'm in! I hope my guess at the surprise in the title is right! Going back to read the intros now :goodvibes

Welcome! It may take a while before we get to the surprise but it will be worth the wait.

Joining in! I love your trip reports. Can't wait to read about the all nighter at MK. I wanted to be there sooooo badly.

Looking forward to the TR, long time lurker of your reports but this time im gunna join in.

Love the picture of your family. Mother's Day pic? Great intros. I'm sitting here reading it, nodding my head in agreement. So glad we had the opportunity to meet you, John, Hunter, and Mama. Sad to read this may be Mama's last trip. Maybe another time in the future there can be a tripped plan where it centers around her and the pace she is comfortable with?

Love your trip reports, can't wait to get reading!

We're trying CBR next year, so excited.

I'm here and ready to hear all about your trip! I looked for you guys all the time, but never did see you. And I meant to text you several times, but you know how things go when you're there - always so much to see and do! :goodvibes

Ugh, I wasn't even fast enough for the 1st page. That darn work got in the way this morning

Hey Jen! No worries, you're here and that's all that matters!

Joining in! I love your trip reports. Can't wait to read about the all nighter at MK. I wanted to be there sooooo badly.

Welcome! The 24 hours in the Magic Kingdom was awesome! Well, except for the massive crowd we entered. More on that later.

Looking forward to the TR, long time lurker of your reports but this time im gunna join in.

Welcome! Please do feel free to come out of lurkdome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter