1-5-09 Update:REACHED GOAL!!! 24lbs~ doing WW's, see post 48

Thanks!

Tuesdays is Yoga for me. WOW it just blows my mind how challenging it is for me.

I need to start something I can do with DD 13. Don't think she'll like Yoga, she can do Curves but I want something else that we can do, any ideas?

I have considered doing curves with my DD10. Other than walking, that would be your best idea. You could mall walk. They have an orgainzed program here at our local mall.

Hope this helps.

Wendy

Thanks.

DD wants to do Curves. I do want to find something fun too, like hip hop or something fun like that.

Hi all!

Checking in. Still going on well. No loss this week, up 2 lbs but it is TOM and I think that I am the same and will do better next week. I am loving the excercising still! :cool1: :banana: I feel so much better these days~!

Went to WI 2 days early and lost 3.2 :cool1: :cool1: I am at 10.2 now :cool1:

Still doing all the same things. Eating more for the excercise though.

Great job!

Did you get the hip hop exercise program you wanted?

Keep on going Miss Missy!

Wendy

Great job!

Did you get the hip hop exercise program you wanted?

Keep on going Miss Missy!

Wendy

Thanks!! WI isn't until Sat, last week I had to go on Thur. I am doing well. Did an extra at Curves so I did 60 min! Yoga was great as usual too. Now if the darn rain will go away I can walk outside again! Sick of walking indoors!

My trip is in 21 days :banana: :banana: :banana: YAY!!!

Down 1.2 this week :cool1: :cool1: so I am at 11.4 YAY!

Still keeping with the same things. After my trip I will look into adding DD in and maybe looking into something else to do too :cool1: This is fun! I am really liking being active:banana: :banana:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Great job Missy!

You are doing great!

Wendy

Thrilled to add that at WI I stayed the same this week :cool1: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 When you have 2 good weeks in a row, you usually gain after, but I stayed :banana: It was my week to gain between that and TOM so I am soo happy that I didn't!

I am off to WDW and so excited with the clothes that I am bringing that fit now :cool1: :banana: I did some shopping and its been a blast getting ready for this trip. I am not a goal, but this is great stuff- geting to where I am going! YAY !!!!

DD is joining Curves and Yoga when we get back! Seeing my success so far, has inspired her :) I couldn't be happier!

I am still going at it! DD has joined! DD has lost 10.4 since I started WW and now she started last week. :cool1:

I am still going at it! DD has joined! DD has lost 10.4 since I started WW and now she started last week. :cool1:

That's awesome! :cool1: I've noticed my DD eating healthier as well - amazing how they'll follow the lead, isn't it? :woohoo: Keep up the good work - we're all cheering for BOTH of you :cheer2: :cheer2:

Great job that your DD has joined. I bet it helps you both!

Wendy

Great job that your DD has joined. I bet it helps you both!

Wendy

Yep! And she is having fun too! We are keeping busy for sure working out all the time... DH is like :eek: where is my family LOL

just checking in... still going along! Down 1.8, my total is 15.6 :cool1:

Keeping with the same routine. Lots of walking too!

DD is doing well too. She didn't loose this week, but her body is changing so much too :thumbsup2

trying to stay up to date... down 16.4 now :cool1: :banana: :banana: I am still doing all the same, lots of walking with the great weather we have here. DD is also losing well... 12lb for her so far :cool1: :banana: :banana: Having a blast doing this together too. :goodvibes

Wonderful Missy!

You are doing great.

Wendy

Gained 1 lb at WI. Don't care tho since I am going strong with everything still. I know the body needs time to change and my pants are falling off, so I know the scale can say one thing and my body another. It'll catch up in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter