• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1-5-09 Update:REACHED GOAL!!! 24lbs~ doing WW's, see post 48

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I am soo excited! :cool1:

I am doing WW's. I am a walker so I walk alot when the weather is good.
I just got my hours changed at work so I actually have a life again! I am totally pumped! I can now go to Yoga at night with a friend :cool1: :cool1: we start tomorrow :cool1: :cool1:

I also joined Curves with same friend!! I am sooo :cool1: :banana: :cool1: to be able to do all these cool things! I have a life YAY again :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

I also am gonna see my family again! (I worked 2nd shift and saw no one all week, it was aweful!)
Now my DD can come with me to these things too. I hope to inspire here to get fit too :banana:

I am soooo happy with all these positive changes! :yay: :yay:

woohoo! good job! :banana:
and with the nice weather coming we can finally get outside and walk again

You sound so excited! I am so very happy for you and your family. The positive lifestyle changes that you are making can't help but meet with success. I wish you all the best!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:yay: :yay:

Lots of cheers for you Miss Missy!

You are off to a great start and I am so very glad to give you the cheers!

Best to you!

Wendy

Way to go!

I love yoga... :worship: That's me doing yoga :lmao:

And if you get these funny rough spots on the palms of your hand, right where they connect to the wrist... don't wonder about it like I did for two weeks... it just yoga callouses!:yay:

Yoga was too funny! I was like so not flexable! the teacher was folding her body in half and I was like :eek: :rotfl2: it was great, but boy do I have work to do!

Hey miss missy--We could be program twins! I'm on WW, going to Curves 4X week and doing Yoga once a week. I was doing tennis also but my instructor broke her leg and couldn't be replaced. I'm hoping to start again soon. I walk 3-5 times a week as well.

Hey miss missy--We could be program twins! I'm on WW, going to Curves 4X week and doing Yoga once a week. I was doing tennis also but my instructor broke her leg and couldn't be replaced. I'm hoping to start again soon. I walk 3-5 times a week as well.

Hey that is so wierd huh. I LOVE walking soo much! I do 6 days a week at 45 mins. That is what my norm is when I am being good. The Curves and Yoga are all new to me!

How long have you been doing each thing? DO share!

Thanks for all the cheers everyone!

I went to Curves tonight for my first visit. YAY! It is hard, I am sooo outta shape! I liked it though!

They weighed me and I weighed what my weight was at WW last Sat (WI day) BUT I had on pants, sneakers and a tank, t shirt and sweatshirt :cool1: :banana: so I bet this Sat WI will be a good one :cool1: :cool1: Ay WI I wear the same thing every week and it is light pants and shirt. I cant wait till Sat :yay: :yay:

I am already in a crunch for time for getting Curves in the rest of the week, with working and a wake I have to get to... I am thinking of doing it at a weird time and that is showing me I am serious, I am so NOT going to NOT have this time for myself!

Maybe this should be a blog instead??? But I really don't have time for that LOL.

I am still doing well! Loved Yoga this week. New teacher for the night and they are all different so it was cool.

Curves is going well too. :cool1: And the big plus is I get to see my gf all these days now. We are having fun with this!

YAY for Spring!! :yay:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Here are some more cheers for you! Keep up the great job! I am not fit enough to do yoga. DH has dabbled a bit. I am a walker and I have to stretch now and again for health reasons. I would like to walk faster, although I have had to add to my walk because I am walking faster. I try to maintain 45 minutes each walk. With weather beautiful today, it wasn't hard to do!

Keep up the great job Miss Missy!

Wendy

That is great that you are able to do all these things. I'm a member of Curves and I love it. Just need a baby sitter for my younger one. I haven't been in a while MIL has been sick and now I'm hurt so but I can't wait to get back at it and loose those pounds and inches.:cheer2:

Here are some more cheers for you! Keep up the great job! I am not fit enough to do yoga. DH has dabbled a bit. I am a walker and I have to stretch now and again for health reasons. I would like to walk faster, although I have had to add to my walk because I am walking faster. I try to maintain 45 minutes each walk. With weather beautiful today, it wasn't hard to do!

Keep up the great job Miss Missy!

Wendy

Yes those walks are great aren't they! I love them the most. The sun is coming and I can't wait to see it LOL

Missy, I saw that you also have quit smoking. A very big :yay: to you!

Even tho the sun isn't out today, the weather is warm and the DDog will love a walk before I leave for work!

Hey--just to ask, do you have any equiopment at home? I was going to join curves, but DH purchased a Bowflex sport instead. I haven't gotten to over the top with it, dr wants me to go slow because of arthritis and tendon issues, but still wonder if I made the wrong decision. Costs for the system was about what a year membership was. I just keep wondering? Maybe it would be the companionship I am craving???

Wendy

Thanks for all the cheers!!

YAY :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

I am down 2.6 this week... for a total of 9lbs. I am so liking the way my body feels. The lbs aren't important, I just want to feel better.

I also got good, no no GREAT, even AWESOME news from the my Dr yesterday! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: Another reason the know doing this is for the better of my body and of my life!

So I am pretty happy with all this "goodness" I am working for!

More Cheers for you Miss Missy!

Great job on the healthy news!

Wendy

Way to go!! I'm a curves gal to and have lost over 10 lbs since Jan and feel soooo much better than before. Keep up the hard work...:) :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter