• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1-5-09 Update:REACHED GOAL!!! 24lbs~ doing WW's, see post 48

Keep up the good work. I work at Curves and see day in and day out that it really does work. Keep moving and up those reps!

Keep up the good work. I work at Curves and see day in and day out that it really does work. Keep moving and up those reps!

Thanks! I have been faithful! I even do more than required every time. Usually 45-60 mins, never just 30... we have enough machines that 2 1/2 is 30 mins, but we always do 3 rounds at the minimum!

Had a good week... and booked my next trip to WDW today.. so motivation is 100% still! :banana:

current loss is 17.6 :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: Still doing the same stuff. Gonna try kicking boxes next :banana:

Missy, congrats on your success! :banana:

I'm starting WW tomorrow.

Could someone describe to me the Curves program? We have one in town, but I have a membership to our local community center which is extremely reasonable and offers a lot of programs.

Missy, congrats on your success! :banana:

I'm starting WW tomorrow.

Could someone describe to me the Curves program? We have one in town, but I have a membership to our local community center which is extremely reasonable and offers a lot of programs.

Curves is a 30 min circuit training, 3 days a week, it is all ladies. I love it!

www.curves.com

Just checking in. I didn't realize I didnt post for so long. I had emergency abdominal surgery on 8-8 and was down for 8 weeks. BUT... All is great now. I am back to my routine, minus yoga- gotta heal a bit more for that. I was down 16.2 when I went into surgery, now I am down 18.2 which I think rocks since I couldn't excercise for 8 weeks! I am still sore and can only go lightly, but I am back!! :woohoo:

I am off to WDW in 13 days too! I was soooo afraid I wouldn't make the trip for a while there. I was so in pain I just couldn't see it ever stopping! But it did and I am going to be fine :banana: :cool1: :yay: A dose on WDW is just what I need! :thumbsup2

Happy to be healthy and alive! :love:

Congratulations on your loss to date!!! You have done well especially after surgery and feeling so lousy. I would imagine being in pain, you might want to eat those fattening comfort foods to make you feel better. And you were able to lose more without exercising!!! I'm so glad you are feeling well again, and you're going to WDW!!!!:mickeyjum :tigger: :donald: Great work Missy!!

update!

I forgot about this thread until now LOL. I just wanted to report that I reached GOAL at WW's! :cool1: I am now a lifetime member. I did it on Jan 3 2009. My total loss is 24lbs. I have maintaned that now for about 2 months.

I haven't been to the gym :( lately as life got busy! I became a grandmother Sep 07, so the baby has kept me VERY busy! Running around after her has helped LOL.

My DD is still doing WW's too. She is up and down, but will get there when she decides to put 100% into it.

So yes WW DOES work! Oh and my MIL losy 60lbs in the same time, although she reached goal 9 months ago. We are both thrilled! :)

Best wishes for anyone trying this year to make changes. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone! I am happy. Not sure what I will do to celebrate, but I said before I would go rock climbing or something, at in in door one. Maybe I will :confused3

Congratulations! This is great news and I'm thrilled you are sharing it with us. It does help to know it can be done!

Great job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter