04/06 Individual Challenge #4 Results - WPASADI News & Happenings

Thanks for the congrats! :goodvibes

New Audience challenge is up. I apologize for being late getting it posted to this thread. I didn't even notice there was a new one until this morning.

Good luck everybody!! Log off VMK and get to work!! :rotfl:

I don't know how I'm feeling about this one lol. I don't know, but this challenge just doesn't seem as much "fun" as the last one. lol. Maybe because it feels like a repeate challenge for me heh -- our team had LOST for our DIS-TV challenge. lol. :upsidedow

I have about 1/3 of mine typed. lol. I have it all brainstormed out and I have today and tomorrow to get this done as well as a few major assignments for school...this will be fun trying to get complete!! :rotfl:

Yes, this one is a LOT of work for just one person to do!! :faint:

At least with our previous TV show episode, we had a team of 8 to accomplish it!

Good luck to you and to my former teammies - Grendel, Kate, and Melp - on this challenge!!

I'm scared :eek: I KNOW what my competition is capable of!

Wow! All I can say is wow! Congratulations Pink and Melp. Your efforts have been rewarded.

Happy Easter too!

yep...and she was a very close second....
should be interesting to see what our top two VMK'rs can do....

lol no pressure huh :rolleyes: JK lol Where's the next challenge? Let me at it !!

Thank you for the belated congrats. I had begun to think I was imagining it all ;) Guess I am not quite as vocal as some about all this. Looking forward to seeing what the others create and may the best lady win it all :cheer2:

I haven't been following WPASADI at all except when I come across threads
like this.

No offense to Melp, but I'm here to cheer on PINK!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter