04/06 Individual Challenge #4 Results - WPASADI News & Happenings

First individual challenge is out and I am looking for some volunteers (I am sure others are also so anyone interested in offering help feel free to PM or post ) :)

Here is the link to what the challenge is so you know what you will be getting into if anyone receives a pm from any of us or you would like to volunteer.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=17238491&postcount=1

Audience challenge coming soon so watch for that to be posted!

** I have updated the first post (FINALLY) with the challenge rules/details for our first individual round.

** A NEW audience challenge will be announced sometime tonight between 7 pm EST and 7 am EST. Stay tuned!!

OK, back to my tabloiding.... ;)

Just letting you all know that the new audience challenge is out. Oh, it looks like SOOOO much fun!!! :yay:

:cheer2: I Just Want To Say Good Luck To All!:cheer2:

(specially my sister (iggbees)) ;)

Hope you guys have fun, and don't go too insane :rolleyes1

:cheer2: Yay! Go Disers!:cheer2:

:3dglasses

How's everybody doing with the audience challenge?? Haven't heard a peep from anyone....

I think most of the Fantasmic Alumni are DONE with this challenge, including mysef - we're all just sitting tight waiting to submit our tabloids at the very last minute... :rotfl: Why break tradition just because we're out on our own now?! ;)

How's everybody doing with the audience challenge?? Haven't heard a peep from anyone....

I think most of the Fantasmic Alumni are DONE with this challenge, including mysef - we're all just sitting tight waiting to submit our tabloids at the very last minute... :rotfl: Why break tradition just because we're out on our own now?! ;)

lol this is true :) Though you never know if a brainstorm will hit too ;)

And yeah I hope the quietness means that people are working hard on their audience challenge! I still want to see one of our awesome cheerleaders take home the prize! :cheer2:

This challenge is so much fun! Though I have been stressing over it like none other haha. I had about two nights to work on it plus wait for approval. Luckily, I just found that all those I interviewed are rather active on the boards and visit quite often in a day. That releaved some stress.

I miss my team big time! It was so much fun brainstorming with the team...but I guess there comes a time where we all must part lol.

Good luck, everyone!! :cool1:

I miss my team big time! It was so much fun brainstorming with the team...but I guess there comes a time where we all must part lol.

Good luck, everyone!! :cool1:

I know what you mean! What I miss the most is having others' feedback on my ideas, whether good or bad. I had 3 bylines picked out and couldn't decide (still second guessing myself on the one I chose...) - would have LOVED to have thrown them up to a poll...

Sadly, I'm on my own :(

I know what you mean! What I miss the most is having others' feedback on my ideas, whether good or bad. I had 3 bylines picked out and couldn't decide (still second guessing myself on the one I chose...) - would have LOVED to have thrown them up to a poll...

Sadly, I'm on my own :(

Bylines are just your name, right? lol. Man, I keep thinking it's this huge thing because usually I just hear it as "author" or "name". It isn't a common thing to hear "byline". lol.

Bylines are just your name, right? lol. Man, I keep thinking it's this huge thing because usually I just hear it as "author" or "name". It isn't a common thing to hear "byline". lol.

Trust me, I had the same question which I asked over on the wpasadi board not too long ago. Ppl kept referring to a "byline" and I was thinking, "what???" :confused:

It was explained to me that the author's name is called a "byline" because it's the line that says "by _______"

I learned something from wpasadi this week!! :thumbsup2 LOL!

Trust me, I had the same question which I asked over on the wpasadi board not too long ago. Ppl kept referring to a "byline" and I was thinking, "what???" :confused:

It was explained to me that the author's name is called a "byline" because it's the line that says "by _______"

I learned something from wpasadi this week!! :thumbsup2 LOL!

It has to say "by"? lol Oh man...good thing I didn't submit mine! :rotfl:

Audience Polls are up now!! I'll post the links here for everybody to vote. There are 3 polls - make sure to vote for your favorite in each one!

Poll #1
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1378111

Poll #2
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1378156

Poll #3
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1378200

Wow! These are all great inventions! Great job!! Good luck trying to vote! :thumbsup2

I personally want a B.L.A.K.E., or I could have used some of that Verbossi Tea earlier this week! Trying to cut out 146 words out of a story is NOT fun! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Challenge #7 results were just announced!! Congrats to all VMK'ers moving on!

Original post is updated...

:banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations to everyone going on.. but a very special and HUGE congratulations to my best friend Pink!! WTG on top FIVE girl!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter