“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Strategy and Itinerary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the TP res finder can find something for us earlier.

I'm hoping the 2 hours is just because its new and the staff is still getting used to how to do it. We'll see if anyone going to an earlier party has BOG and their impressions. I'd really hate to drop it since my niece hasn't been and it was one of her requests for this trip.
I have tried using this for this very ADR and also for the Cali brunch I lost when we had to move up our December trip. I am always a day late and a dollar short!

Maybe you can get a lunch ADR there? We have done that on party nights and it's a fun treat on a party night!

I have tried using this for this very ADR and also for the Cali brunch I lost when we had to move up our December trip. I am always a day late and a dollar short!

Maybe you can get a lunch ADR there? We have done that on party nights and it's a fun treat on a party night!

I've never used this before but glad it's available, one never knows!

Love me some Sawyer!!!!! Funny thing, my sister named her youngest this very name because of LOST!

Could you imagine Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me (1987) playing about now?!?

It's sing along! :banana: :woohoo:

Love me like a bomb, baby, come an' get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man? (be your man)

Razzle-little, dazzle-little, flash a little light
Television lover, baby, go all night
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little Miss Innocent, sugar me, yeah
Yeah

C'mon
Take a bottle, shake it up
Break the bubble, break it up

(Pour some sugar on me) Ooh, in the name of love
(Pour some sugar on me) Come on, fire me up
(Pour your sugar on me) I can't get enough
I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

Listen
Red light, yellow light, green light, go
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up (loosen up)
A-loosen up

You gotta please a little, squeeze a little, tease a little more
Easy operator, come a-knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little Miss Innocent, sugar me, yeah
Yeah
Give a lil' more

Take a bottle, shake it up
Break the bubble, break it up

(Pour your sugar on me) Oh, I can't get enough
I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

You've got the peaches, I got the cream
Sweet to taste, saccharine
'Cause I'm hot (hot), so hot (hot), sticky sweet
From my head (head, head) to my feet
Do you take sugar?
One lump or two?

Take a bottle, shake it up (shake it up)
(Break the bubble), break it up (break it up)

(Pour your sugar on me) Oh, I can't get enough
(Pour some sugar on me) Oh, in the name of love

(Pour some sugar on me) Come get it, come get it
(Pour your sugar on me) Oh...
(Pour your sugar on me) Yeah, hey sugar me

NEWS - 25th Anniversary of “Hocus Pocus”

Disney will be releasing the film on Blu-ray, including some very special exclusives for both Best Buy and Target.
The official release date for “Hocus Pocus on Blu-ray will be September 2nd.

Best Buy: The Sanderson Sisters Spell Book, steelbook which will include the Blu-ray disc and Digital HD:
upload_2018-8-5_14-51-24.png

Target: Exclusive which will include the Blu-ray disc, Digital Code and a Limited Edition 40 page gallery book.
upload_2018-8-5_14-52-16.png

Thanks at WDW News Today :thumbsup2
Link: https://wdwnt.com/2018/08/to-celebr...cus-pocus-will-receive-a-new-blu-ray-release/

This post has been added to Post #4: Sorcerer of The Magic Kingdom Card & Merchandise
Under "2018 Non Exclusive Halloween Merchandise"

Last edited:
NEWS - 25th Anniversary of “Hocus Pocus”

Disney will be releasing the film on Blu-ray, including some very special exclusives for both Best Buy and Target.
The official release date for “Hocus Pocus on Blu-ray will be September 2nd.

Best Buy: The Sanderson Sisters Spell Book, steelbook which will include the Blu-ray disc and Digital HD:
View attachment 341570

Target: Exclusive which will include the Blu-ray disc, Digital Code and a Limited Edition 40 page gallery book.
View attachment 341571

Thanks at WDW News Today :thumbsup2
Link: https://wdwnt.com/2018/08/to-celebr...cus-pocus-will-receive-a-new-blu-ray-release/

I didn't want to double dip as I have the original Blu-ray release but that steelbook looks pretty sweet plus the HD code will be a nice bonus. $30 though...:rolleyes1

Last edited:
I'm torn between the two versions! I am leaning towards the steel book but Targetnis my go-to.....I wonder if the Disney Movie Club will have some sort of cool version?

I'm torn between the two versions! I am leaning towards the steel book but Targetnis my go-to.....I wonder if the Disney Movie Club will have some sort of cool version?

Disney Gift card thread shows Kroger has 4x fuel points on a $50 VISA, use Best Buy QR code via Swagbucks PLUS earn Best Buy Rewards - Deal is looking sweeter at Best Buy! It will be interesting to see the sale prices after the fact too.

I wish we had a Kroger (we used to, maybe 30 years ago).....I do read that thread daily and other than using the Target red card for purchasing my Disney GCs, I haven't gone through all the shenanigans to get better savings.

Disney Gift card thread shows Kroger has 4x fuel points on a $50 VISA, use Best Buy QR code via Swagbucks PLUS earn Best Buy Rewards - Deal is looking sweeter at Best Buy! It will be interesting to see the sale prices after the fact too.
The problem with Best Buy exclusives is they don’t make a lot of them so they rarely ever go on sale and being that Hocus Pocus is so popular, I don’t see it going on sale but you never know. You also get the punks who buy all of them and throw them on eBay for like $60.

So treat this steelbook as you would an item in the Disney gift shop...buy it ASAP and do not hesitate because it will be gone when you come back for it later.

I wish we had a Kroger (we used to, maybe 30 years ago).....I do read that thread daily and other than using the Target red card for purchasing my Disney GCs, I haven't gone through all the shenanigans to get better savings.

It's the only way I can manage two vacations per year!

The problem with Best Buy exclusives is they don’t make a lot of them so they rarely ever go on sale and being that Hocus Pocus is so popular, I don’t see it going on sale but you never know. You also get the punks who buy all of them and throw them on eBay for like $60.

So treat this steelbook as you would an item in the Disney gift shop...buy it ASAP and do not hesitate because it will be gone when you come back for it later.

I plan on using the method I described, get my Visa GC now and complete the transaction when they become available. I plan on being there when they become available, I like being able to look them over prior to purchase. No fun getting something bent or scratched!

Edited 8/5 7:47pm per FoxC63 (first changes) and 10:09 per GADisneyDad (changed ending of time at Tomorrowland Terrace Hallowishes viewing and cascaded changes forward)
-----------------------
Itinerary Time...

Date: August 17
Party: Me, DS12, DD8

This is our first MNSSHP. Your thoughts are appreciated!

We will be eating a late lunch at the resort.

3:00–4:20 Arrive through regular entrance (early DVC), check out stores on main street and then walk through bypass
4:30-4:35 Check in at Tomorrowland Terrace for dessert party (parade and fireworks)
4:40-5:00 4th FP
5:05-5:25 5th FP
5:30-5:55 photos, wander
6:00-6:30 Sleepy Hollow (or something somewhere else if SH line is crazy)
6:35–7:00 Buy Oogie Boogie Popcorn bucket at cart near waterway/Liberty Riverboat (if not offered this year, I will swap this with getting a limited edition Orange Bird pin)
7:05-7:30 Ride and ToT PotC
7:35-7:50 ToT Enchanted Tiki Room
8:00-8:20 Magic Shot - Grim Grinning Ghosts at Haunted Mansion
8:30-8:50 Ride Tea Cups or other Fantasyland ride

8:55 (?) – 9:45 (?) Arrive at wherever Dessert Party reserved spot is for 1st Boo to You parade and watch (may arrive/leave later depending on where the spot is)
9:45 (?) - 10:30 go to Tomorrowland Terrace for desserts (maybe in a to-go box?) and watch Hallowishes

10:40-11:05 Ride and ToT Space Mountain
11:10-11:20 SotMK cards - if not at the Fire station get them from City Hall
11:25-11:45 Magic Shots HM Animation at Town Square looking down Main street
11:50- 12:05 Magic Shot Headless Horseman at entrance of MK

Last edited:
I plan on using the method I described, get my Visa GC now and complete the transaction when they become available. I plan on being there when they become available, I like being able to look them over prior to purchase. No fun getting something bent or scratched!
I’m with you on that because they can get dinged up so you want to make sure you get one in perfect condition. I'm probably going to pre-order mine though and pick it up in-store. My Best Buy is a good hour from my house but we'll be leaving for our Disney cruise :yay: the same week so I can pick it up on the way and get the digital code redeemed and onto my iPad and phone. This way I can watch it on the plane or the ship or wherever I want. :flower:

I like your GC idea. I guess ksromack and I are out of luck ..no Kroger in my are either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter