• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

Has anyone got one for 12/31 or have they not released them yet?
I have one for 12/31, that I booked on 10/27. But they have since disappeared. And I don’t think they are all booked up, there was plenty of availability and then all of a sudden they were gone. But I never saw dates open up after the 31st.

I have one for 12/31, that I booked on 10/27. But they have since disappeared. And I don’t think they are all booked up, there was plenty of availability and then all of a sudden they were gone. But I never saw dates open up after the 31st.
It certainly gave the appearance that they were all suddenly pulled. If I had to guess, they were unsure of the schedule. Yesterday, they committed to 2 shows nightly through the end of the first week of January 2023. We will have to wait and see any impact on the packages.

It certainly gave the appearance that they were all suddenly pulled. If I had to guess, they were unsure of the schedule. Yesterday, they committed to 2 shows nightly through the end of the first week of January 2023. We will have to wait and see any impact on the packages.
Oh that’s awesome! Where did you see that info? Certainly eases my stress levels since we are there into January!

Has this been staring at us and we all just missed it? “Returning November 30”

Attachments

• F570EECB-1835-4508-9D79-8BF49AA6B03A.png
    F570EECB-1835-4508-9D79-8BF49AA6B03A.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 10

Some of the packages were released but not Hollywood Brown Derby. We check in 12/28 and I didn’t see any availability on my 60 day (other packages were sold out for our HS days 60+1 and 60+4).

Nothing has been released for January. ‘Returning’ just means when the packages will start not the booking date. As someone confirmed with a Cm, we just have to keep checking.

Some of the packages were released but not Hollywood Brown Derby. We check in 12/28 and I didn’t see any availability on my 60 day (other packages were sold out for our HS days 60+1 and 60+4).
I booked the Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic package for 12/23 in late October. But I didn’t look at any dates after 12/30

Yay!! I had not heard this. Some days still show 1 show but Dec 5 is two! Makes my plans fit perfectly!!

I booked the Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic package for 12/23 in late October. But I didn’t look at any dates after 12/30
I think the issue was with Christmas week. I do have alerts set up, but they don’t start until a few days after 60. So it could be all packages were sold out.

Definitely Jan is not visible (or blue) and is grayed out. Our second HS day is 1/1, so hoping to get a Fantasmic package for that day.

I think the issue was with Christmas week. I do have alerts set up, but they don’t start until a few days after 60. So it could be all packages were sold out.

Definitely Jan is not visible (or blue) and is grayed out. Our second HS day is 1/1, so hoping to get a Fantasmic package for that day.
Good luck!! There were none right at my ADR opening but then one morning my alerts went nuts and I easily fit one. Here’s hoping you experience the same!

Good luck!! There were none right at my ADR opening but then one morning my alerts went nuts and I easily fit one. Here’s hoping you experience the same!
What time did the packages get released? Boma suddenly got released late in the afternoon.

I’m using both Touring Plans and Stakeout. I like Stakeout because there is an app AND it lets me set alerts for activities. I’ve scored a Holiday Sleigh Ride and need 2 more Starlight Safari tickets.
Thank you so much!!! I had not heard of Stakeout and just downloaded the app! 😊 Do you upgrade to premium or are the push notifications good enough?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter