“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

My ADR date isn’t till next week but I’ve been checking for practice and most days it won’t even let me search times. Are other people getting that glitch?
Hopefully when my 60+10 day opens up next week I’ll at least be able to search times.
Are they really going this fast or have they maybe not added them all yet for January?
This is nuts…

My ADR date isn’t till next week but I’ve been checking for practice and most days it won’t even let me search times. Are other people getting that glitch?
Hopefully when my 60+10 day opens up next week I’ll at least be able to search times.
Are they really going this fast or have they maybe not added them all yet for January?
This is nuts…
It’s not a glitch; it’s by design. When you can’t search times, they haven’t been loaded.

Just booked a “last minute” trip for January and I’ll definitely want the dining package for Fantasmic! I guess I’ll have to keep checking for January dates to be released.

oh interesting. So they’re not loading them at 60 days out?

They just do not seem to have released them for January at all (even though they have F! times posted for those days now). We arrive on the 3rd and can thus search through our stay, and packages are not released for those days.

I'm hopeful they add them soon!

App doesn’t show me more than 60; when it’s ADR day book on the Disney website and go to my plans first so it sees you have resort reservations.

I agree, we are there the 3-8 and are trying to get a Fantasmic package for a party of 6. It is not open yet. The computer I will say, is much easier to try to make and check ADR's than the app.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I have a quick question. The Fantasmic packages at both 50's Prime Time & Sci-Fi include a "non-alcoholic" beverage. Does anyone know if that includes milkshakes?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Tired of trying… giving up .
It would be nice if Disney had an official Live Stream .
Guess it is not ad generated ($$$$$) but it could be offered on Disney+

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter