“Dreams Come True Momma!” A 2 year old’s first trip ~ May 2015~Complete {NEW TR LINK!}

Ahhh, way behind but here are my thoughts.

Your Epcot day looks good! You may want to check the status of the Pooh and Tigger meet in the UK. I heard a rumor last week that was closing but not sure how true it is or of the date.

And our favorite QS places are in Mexico and the UK!

DH has this grand idea to just not ever have a big reveal. To just keep throwing her off until we arrive and then just say.. well here we go this is where we are staying. I have very strongly shot this down because I feel this is too abrupt and there is no way to catch the reveal on video.

I veto this as well. My DH wanted to do the same thing. Just get on the airplane and see how long it would take them to figure it out. Um, no thanks. I want a big reveal and to see everyone's reactions and video it all!

Plan Gift: Wrap the Magicbands box. Once we are ready to get back to the car let her know that we aren’t staying at the hotel with Nana and Grandad anyways and that Mommy and Daddy have a surprise for her. At this point we would pass over the present and let her open it and figure out what it means.

Plan Ears AND Gift: This plan combines plan gift with plan mouse ears and instead of waiting till she notices the mouse ears on my head just tell her then.

Plan Ears and Tink: Slap the ears on wait till she notices tell her and then go to get in the car to find that “Tinkerbelle” has dropped off our Magic Bands. Of course there will still be "Pixie Dust" left behind.

I vote one of these. I like the idea of the wrapped Magic Bands!

I'm sorry the extra park day won't work out!

We've been to the Crayola Experience here in PA quite a few times. Very fun and our boys love it. Lots to do and we come home with lots of crayons, markers, and clay they get as part of the "free" samples there. I think if a park day is out, it's a great use of your time. Especially if Little Miss is into arts and crafts!

Love the dress for the wedding!

Loving the plans!
:thumbsup2

Great dress! Love the shoes too. Awesome that it was only $13
:thumbsup2 I still can't believe I found a $99 dress for $13!

I prefer the second MB decal.
It seems to be winning by a landslide.

Great find on the dress! Yay for an extra night, even if no extra park day (but I hope that magically happens, of course).
Sigh... no extra park time BUT.... I was given something at my birthday dinner last night :rolleyes1 more details later.

Right back at ya!
:thumbsup2:thanks:

Ahhh, way behind but here are my thoughts.

Your Epcot day looks good! You may want to check the status of the Pooh and Tigger meet in the UK. I heard a rumor last week that was closing but not sure how true it is or of the date.

And our favorite QS places are in Mexico and the UK!
Yeah I saw that but didn't want to bother working and tweaking plans that might not (and now really aren't) going to happen.

I veto this as well. My DH wanted to do the same thing. Just get on the airplane and see how long it would take them to figure it out. Um, no thanks. I want a big reveal and to see everyone's reactions and video it all!
I think it must be a guy thing. My Step Dad was suggesting the same thing. :rolleyes2 The whole point of the surprise is to be able to capture the epic response! LOL.

I vote one of these. I like the idea of the wrapped Magic Bands!
I'm leaning that direction more and more.

I'm sorry the extra park day won't work out!
There is so much else to do though we will find something to do. I've already got a few options for us.

We've been to the Crayola Experience here in PA quite a few times. Very fun and our boys love it. Lots to do and we come home with lots of crayons, markers, and clay they get as part of the "free" samples there. I think if a park day is out, it's a great use of your time. Especially if Little Miss is into arts and crafts!
:scratchin I'll have to keep this in mind.

Love the dress for the wedding!
I'm still blown away by the fact I found one for $13

Happy Birthday party:.
:thanks:

I don't get a chance to comment much, if at all, but I wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday! :bday:

Little Miss is ready to be packed! And Travel Day Changes

I've got the final outfits for Little MIss ready. Ignore the patchwork dress on the end. I just got it at a consignment sale on Tuesday and it's still a bit big on her and we won't be taking it with us. Little Miss's mickey ears have a switchable bow slot. So outfits with 3 bows have one planned to go with her ears. (Which reminds me they need some attention before the trip!)

20160218_172319_zpstkx0gd7z.jpg

Day one:

20160218_174004_zpsjjrjksiv.jpg

Day 2:

20160218_174028_zpsmf5sfamc.jpg

Day 3:

20160218_174112_zps6eoasejj.jpg

20160218_174143_zps82zkxejq.jpg
(I just have to track down somewhere in the house :rolleyes2 her silver tights that go with this.)

Day 4:

20160218_174216_zpsybnpfpe9.jpg

20160218_174102_zps6qgzfdfu.jpg

Departure day:

20160218_174042_zpstfhnc8au.jpg

20160218_174131_zpsmb6xrioq.jpg

20160218_174116_zpscqnccjsa.jpg

Travel Day Changes:

So while I was not gifted with extra park time DH and my parents pooled together and have given me 3 glorious hours at the Grand FLoridian spa:cloud9: for a Manicure and Pedicure (Each Treatment is 80 minutes) I tried to get the appointments scheduled for the 19th before our "Brunch" at 1900 park fare but that wasn't possible and the only time they had that would work for after was at 12:30 which would have only given me 30 minutes at 1900 park fare. (They have you arrive early so that you have time to relax and enjoy the amenities before your treatments.) So instead I took the risk and booked it for arrival day late in the afternoon. My appointment time is 4:30 - 7:30.

So the plan is that DH and Little Miss will have some time at the resort. (Either Nap or Pool Time) and then they will use disney transportation (Which these days is like a ride in and of itself for Little MIss) and will meet me at the spa as I am getting out. From there we will eat dinner at some qs on the resort loop and then make our way to the Poly where we will eat Dole Whips and watch the fireworks on the beach.

Hopefully we don't run into problems getting down there. But I think a 4:30 appointment time should be plenty late for me to get to on time. While I am still a tad bit bummed that we won't get extra park time I have to say that after all this stress from Moving and getting the old house cleared out (we should be finished with that this week thank goodness) I think that the time to myself at the spa will be more beneficial. It should also be a nice way to get into vacation mode!

Happy Birthday! (a little late, I know...)

So while I was not gifted with extra park time
:headache:

DH and my parents pooled together and have given me 3 glorious hours at the Grand FLoridian spa:cloud9: for a Manicure and Pedicure (Each Treatment is 80 minutes)
Not a bad trade off at all. It sounds like this will be good for you. And if your DH is willing to take Little Miss swimming while you're there it sounds like a win for everyone.

So the plan is that DH and Little Miss will have some time at the resort. (Either Nap or Pool Time) and then they will use disney transportation (Which these days is like a ride in and of itself for Little MIss) and will meet me at the spa as I am getting out. From there we will eat dinner at some qs on the resort loop and then make our way to the Poly where we will eat Dole Whips and watch the fireworks on the beach.
This is a great way to spend the evening! You may not be going to a park, but this looks like it could be a lot of fun!

:bday: Well a day late!! But still I hope you had a wonderful day!

I think your arrival day plans sound wonderful! I want to do that someday. We own DVC at the Grand so I'm hoping someday we stay there. We keep staying other places.... :rolleyes1

Love all the outfits for your DD. Her dress for the wedding is my favorite. So pretty. Although the Minnie mouse one with the black skirt is very cute too.

That is a nice little bonus to get the spa time - and good point about needing some "de-stressing time" And an arrival day of spa time followed by dole whips and the fireworks from the poly beach is not to shabby at all!

Belated Happy Birthday! Three hours at the spa sounds wonderful. Dole whips on the beach watching fireworks sounds like heaven!

The outfits from last trip held up very well and I love that silver dress for the wedding.

Happy Belated Birthday! :bday:party:

All the outfits are so cute!
Sorry you didn't get park time but that's great you got a Spa Day! Definitely a good compromise!

Sounds like a nice birthday gift! I'm sure you will enjoy that after the long drive!

Love all of Little Miss' cute outfits!

So I've got some Good news and bad news....

Yay! and Uh, oh!

Good news: We're staying an extra night.

Yay!

Bad news::sad1: All of the wiggle room we had in the budget that DH might have used to give me extra park time for my Birthday is now completely gone.

Oh. Too bad!

2. I am giving our arrival plans a cushion this time and we are setting our expectations for 10 hours of travel instead of the 7 that Google Maps predicts. If we arrive sooner than 10 hours it will be a nice bonus.

Not bad. I usually look at the time Google posts and figure I'll be faster since I drive a bit faster than the posted limit.

Never works.

Not only is it easier to drive long distances when you have a long story that pulls you in

::yes:: I love doing that when driving solo.

If it’s warm enough and Little Miss wants to {She has been pretending to swim in disney pools for the last month}, we might let her swim

Every kid in the world loves a pool.

:hyper::hyper::hyper:LOOK WHAT ARRIVED TODAY!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Yay!!!

Now I just have to make the final decision on which decal to go with on my MagicBand.

I like the second one.

Very pretty! And look! Shoes, too!

Ignore the patchwork dress on the end.

I shall avert mine eyes.

This one comes with extra toes.

But this one has extra feet! So... bonus.

This one's not as good a deal. Only one foot.

Another with spare toes. Good deal.

So while I was not gifted with extra park time DH and my parents pooled together and have given me 3 glorious hours at the Grand FLoridian spa:cloud9: for a Manicure and Pedicure

Nice! Enjoy it!

Happy Birthday! (a little late, I know...)

Not a bad trade off at all. It sounds like this will be good for you. And if your DH is willing to take Little Miss swimming while you're there it sounds like a win for everyone.
::yes:: It will for sure be more benifical to me in the long run than an extra park time

This is a great way to spend the evening! You may not be going to a park, but this looks like it could be a lot of fun!
As the plan comes together I am really looking forward to it. THough I am not 100% sure we will make it to the fireworks. Wishes doesn't start till 10pm and with us waking up so early that day and our late nights for the next 2 nights we may decide an early night at the hotel is needed.

:bday: Well a day late!! But still I hope you had a wonderful day!
:thanks: It was lovely!

I think your arrival day plans sound wonderful! I want to do that someday. We own DVC at the Grand so I'm hoping someday we stay there. We keep staying other places.... :rolleyes1
:thumbsup2 Its my dream to stay there someday! :cloud9:

Love all the outfits for your DD. Her dress for the wedding is my favorite. So pretty. Although the Minnie mouse one with the black skirt is very cute too.
:thumbsup2

That is a nice little bonus to get the spa time - and good point about needing some "de-stressing time"
I can't wait. :cloud9:

And an arrival day of spa time followed by dole whips and the fireworks from the poly beach is not to shabby at all!
As the plan comes together I am really looking forward to it. THough I am not 100% sure we will make it to the fireworks. Wishes doesn't start till 10pm and with us waking up so early that day and our late nights for the next 2 nights we may decide an early night at the hotel is needed.

Belated Happy Birthday!

Three hours at the spa sounds wonderful. Dole whips on the beach watching fireworks sounds like heaven!

The outfits from last trip held up very well and I love that silver dress for the wedding.
They really did. I lucked out there. :thumbsup2

Happy Belated Birthday! :bday:party:

All the outfits are so cute!
I'm just happy that I get a second trip out of them!

Sorry you didn't get park time but that's great you got a Spa Day! Definitely a good compromise!
::yes:::cloud9:

Sounds like a nice birthday gift! I'm sure you will enjoy that after the long drive!
It will be glorious! :cloud9: And the move has been horrendous to my nails so this way I get pretty nails for the wedding. :thumbsup2

Love all of Little Miss' cute outfits!
I'm glad to get a second trip out of them.

Yay! and Uh, oh!
::yes::

:cheer2:::yes::

Oh. Too bad!
:sad1:

Not bad. I usually look at the time Google posts and figure I'll be faster since I drive a bit faster than the posted limit.

Never works.
Yeah I went with google's estimation for the last trip. It just caused extra stress when it took longer than I anticipated. Arriving before 3:30 will be arriving early.

::yes:: I love doing that when driving solo.
Now to find some radio theater that is still okay for Little MIss.

Every kid in the world loves a pool.
Mine just seems extra obsessed with DISNEY pools. :rolleyes2

::yes::

I like the second one.
That seems to be everyone's vote. 2nd one it is!

Very pretty! And look! Shoes, too!
::yes:::rolleyes2

This one comes with extra toes.

But this one has extra feet! So... bonus.

This one's not as good a deal. Only one foot.

Another with spare toes. Good deal.
:rolleyes2:rotfl:

Nice! Enjoy it!
:cloud9: I definitely will!

3/18 Our One Park Day:

In the last few weeks or so I was informed by my mom that the rehearsal dinner would be scheduled for this evening and that as out of town guests and close friends to mother of the groom we would be invited. After talking it over with DH we have decided that while we would love the extra visiting time we really want to save up Little Miss’s need for prim and proper behavior for the wedding itself and that it would be too much to expect two nights in a row of quite still behavior and we will just pass. Besides… We have had planned for months that this would be our one day in the parks!

With only one day to hit up the parks is there any question where we will go? We will of course be going to MK. On our last trip DH and I figured out that while we like the idea of being loosey goosey and flying by the seat of our pants in the parks in actual practice we have discovered that this touring method not only is major time and energy wasted with bad on the fly decisions, it ends up being more stressful for us as well. We have both voiced that we liked the more detailed itineraries to use as a guide from the morning plans. So this trip I have done a detailed plan for the whole day. Like last time it will act as more of a guide than a strict must be followed schedule.

Because its only one park day DH and I want to make the most of the day but have some flexibility to change things up as we go if needed.

I currently have not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 itineraries for this 1 day in the parks.

Plan # 1: Rope Drop(8am) to Close (Least likely plan to be followed.)

Plan #2: Rope Drop to Close w/ afternoon break at POP

Plan #3: Late arrival (10 am) to close (12am)

Plan #4: Latest Arrival (10:45) to close

Right now we are leaning toward either plan 3 or 4 as the most likely to use however I will still post all 4 plans so that those that want to use these as a starting off point for your own itineraries can do so. Just remember that these plans are untested in their current form. Let me know if you see any glaring mistakes in them. (Points towards the next TR game will be given for genuine mistakes caught!) All plans should basically merge once you get to BOG Lunch. Bolded items are the activities with specific locked in times that need to be hit.

There are a few notable typical “must do’s” that are missing from our plans. We originally had Haunted Mansion in our plans but as of late we have noticed that Little Miss has really started to become really involved in the stories and at times fearful. The last thing we want to do is introduce the concept of being afraid of rides and so we have opted to skip it this time. Also, when I made these plans up I left Big Thunder and Splash off the agenda. They aren’t must do’s for DH and I and if this round of Fertility drugs had worked I would have been 7 weeks pregnant when we go. We originally were thinking that it would be easier to just skip them but in recent weeks she has started to really enjoy videos from Big Thunder. It’s just kind of far to walk all the way over there just for the one thing. I’m also not 100% sure she will enjoy it. However, points towards the next game if you can find a way to easily and logically make it fit better in the plans and we end up using your suggestion.

Plan #1:

1. Ride Peter Pan { Dump Stroller by Carousel} : 8am—8:15

2. Ride Pooh: 8:20—8:45

(* Silly Sideshow opens at 9 am. If ahead of schedule do Dumbo and/or Barnstormer) {I have this note in here but now I'm doubting its accuracy. Can someone else verify that Silly Sideshow opens at 9am on morning EMH days?:confused3}

3. Silly Sideshow (Dudes) {Move Stroller to Storybook Circus}: 8:50– 9:10

4. Silly Sideshow (Ladies): 9:10 - 9:50

5. Potty and Snack Break: 9:50—10:15

6. Ariel’s Grotto (m&g) {Move Stroller Ariel area}: 10:20 - 10:55

7. Ariel Ride: 10:55 - 11:20

8. Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel w/FP: 11:25 - 11:55

9. Daddy and Little MIss Ride Tea Cups {Move Stroller Tea Cups} : 11:55– 12:05pm

10. Ride Peoplemover: 12:10 - 12: 25

11. Ride Buzz w/ FP: 12:25– 12:40

12. Potty Break: 12:40– 12:50

13. Ride Carousel: 12:55 - 1:05pm

14. EAT Lunch BOG ADR @ 1:10 : 1:10 - 2:40

15. Watch FOF from Frontierland/ Liberty Square: 2:45 - 3:15

16. See Hall of Presidents: 3:20 - 3:45

17. Ride Peter Pan FP: 3:55 - 4:20

18. Check FP+ machine for new selection {Speedway @8 or Buzz @8:20 ideal}

19. Meet Naveen and Tiana: 4:30– 5:15

20. Potty Break and Snack: 5:15 - 5:45

21. Peoplemover : 5:45 - 6pm

22. Carousel of Progress: 6:05 - 6:25

23. Peoplemover : 6:30 – 6:45

24. Potty Break: 6:45 – 7pm

25. Eat Dinner @ Cosmic Rays { Park Stroller by tea cups } : 7pm-8pm

26. Ride Tomorrowland Speedway: 8:05 - 8:30

27. Ride Peoplemover/ or Buzz w/4th FP+: 8:40-9pm

28. Daddy and Little MIss Ride Teacups: 9:05pm - 9:10pm

29. Ride Winnie the Pooh: 9:15 –9:45

30. Potty and find spot for fireworks behind castle with snack: 9:45 - 9:50

31. Watch Fireworks from Fantasyland: 9:55 - 10:15

32. Ride Carousel: 10:15 - 10:20

33. Ride Small World : 10:25 - 10:45
34. Ride Dumbo: 10:55 - 11: 10

35. Daddy and Little MIss Ride Barnstormer: 11:12 - 11:20

36. Ride Ariel again: 11:25 - 11: 33

37. Meet Ariel again: 11:35 - 11:50

38. Ride Peter Pan or Enchanted Tales with Belle or other: 11:55 - 12:20

39.Meander as slow as possible out of Park.

Plan #2:

1. Ride Peter Pan { Dump Stroller by Carousel} : 8am—8:15

2. Ride Pooh: 8:20—8:45

3. Silly Sideshow (Dudes) {Move Stroller to Storybook Circus}: 8:50– 9:10

4. Silly Sideshow (Ladies): 9:10 - 9:50

5. Potty and Snack Break: 9:50—10:15

6. Ariel’s Grotto (m&g) {Move Stroller Ariel area}: 10:20 - 10:55

7. Ariel Ride: 10:55 - 11:20

8. Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel w/FP: 11:25 - 11:55

9. Daddy and Little MIss Ride Tea Cups {Move Stroller Tea Cups} : 11:55– 12:05pm

10. Ride Peoplemover: 12:10 - 12: 25

11. Ride Buzz w/ FP: 12:25– 12:40

12. Potty Break: 12:40– 12:50

13. Ride Carousel: 12:55 - 1:05pm

14. EAT Lunch BOG ADR @ 1:10 : 1:10 - 2:40

*-*-*{Afternoon Break: 3:10-5:30} *-*-*-*-*-* (* WE WILL MISS PAN FP!*)

15. Potty Break and Snack: 5:15 - 5:45

16. Peoplemover : 5:45 - 6pm

17. Carousel of Progress: 6:05 - 6:25

18. Peoplemover : 6:30 – 6:45

19. Potty Break: 6:45 – 7pm

20. Eat Dinner @ Cosmic Rays { Park Stroller by tea cups } : 7pm-8pm

21. Ride Tomorrowland Speedway: 8:05 - 8:30

22. Ride Peoplemover/ or Buzz w/4th FP+: 8:40-9pm

23. Daddy and Little MIss Ride Teacups: 9:05pm - 9:10pm

24. Ride Winnie the Pooh: 9:15 –9:45

25. Potty and find spot for fireworks behind castle with snack: 9:45 - 9:50

26. Watch Fireworks from Fantasyland: 9:55 - 10:15

27. Ride Carousel: 10:15 - 10:20

28. Ride Small World : 10:25 - 10:45

29. Ride Dumbo: 10:55 - 11: 10

30. Daddy and Little MIss Ride Barnstormer: 11:12 - 11:20

31. Ride Ariel again: 11:25 - 11: 33

32. Meet Ariel again: 11:35 - 11:50

33. Ride Peter Pan again: 11:55 - 12:20

34.Meander as slow as possible out of Park.

Plan #3:

1. Silly Sideshow (Dudes) : 10:00 - 10:30

2. Ariel’s Grotto (m&g) {Move Stroller Ariel area}: 10:35 - 11:10

3. Ariel Ride: 11:10 - 11:35

4. Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel w/FP: 11:40 - 12:10 (30 min)

5. Ride Peoplemover: 12:20– 12:35 (15min)

6. Ride Buzz w/ FP: 12:40 - 12:55 (15min)

7. Ride Carousel as a filler if there is time (10min)

8. EAT Lunch BOG ADR @ 1:10 : 1:10 - 2:40 (1 hr 30min)

9. Watch FOF from Frontierland/ Liberty Square if there is a spot: 2:45 - 3:15

10. See Hall of Presidents: 3:20 - 3:45

11. Ride Peter Pan FP: 3:55 - 4:20

12. Check FP+ machine for new selection {Speedway @8 or Buzz @8:20 ideal}

13. Meet Naveen and Tiana: 4:30– 5:15

14. Potty Break and Snack: 5:15 - 5:45

15. Peoplemover: 5:45 - 6pm

16. Carousel of Progress: 6:05 - 6:25

17. Peoplemover: 6:30 – 6:45

18. Potty Break: 6:45 – 7pm

19. Eat Dinner @ Cosmic Rays { Park Stroller by tea cups } : 7pm-8pm

20. Ride Tomorrowland Speedway: 8:05 - 8:30

21. Ride Peoplemover/ or Buzz w/4th FP+: 8:40-9pm

22. Daddy and Little MIss Ride Teacups: 9:05pm - 9:10pm

23. Ride Winnie the Pooh: 9:15 –9:45

24. Potty and find spot for fireworks behind castle with snack: 9:45 - 9:50

25. Watch Fireworks from Fantasyland: 9:55 - 10:15

26. Ride Carousel: 10:15 - 10:20

27. Ride Small World : 10:25 - 10:45

28. Ride Dumbo: 10:55 - 11: 10

29. Daddy and Little MIss Ride Barnstormer: 11:12 - 11:20

30. *Ride Ariel again: 11:25 - 11:33

31. *Meet Ariel again: 11:35 - 11:50

32. Ride Peter Pan again: 11:55 - 12:20

33.Meander as slow as possible out of Park.

Plan #4:

1. M&G Tinkerbelle: 10:45 - 11:15

2. Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel w/FP: 11:25 - 11:55

3. Daddy and Little MIss Ride Tea Cups {Move Stroller Tea Cups} : 11:55– 12:05pm

4. Ride Peoplemover: 12:10 - 12: 25

5. Ride Buzz w/ FP : 12:25– 12:40

6. Potty Break: 12:40– 12:50

7. Ride Carousel: 12:55 - 1:05pm

8. EAT Lunch BOG ADR @ 1:10 : 1:10 - 2:40

9. Watch FOF from Frontierland/ Liberty Square: 2:45 - 3:15

10. See Hall of Presidents: 3:20 - 3:45

11. Ride Peter Pan FP: 3:55 - 4:20

12. Check FP+ machine for new selection {Speedway @8 or Buzz @8:20 ideal}

13. Meet Naveen and Tiana: 4:30– 5:15

14. Potty Break and Snack: 5:15 - 5:45

15. Peoplemover : 5:45 - 6pm

16. Carousel of Progress: 6:05 - 6:25

17. Peoplemover : 6:30 – 6:45

18. Potty Break: 6:45 – 7pm

19. Eat Dinner @ Cosmic Rays { Park Stroller by tea cups } : 7pm-8pm

20. Ride Tomorrowland Speedway: 8:05 - 8:30

21. Ride Peoplemover/ or Buzz w/4th FP+: 8:40-9pm

22. Daddy and Little MIss Ride Teacups: 9:05pm - 9:10pm

23. Ride Winnie the Pooh: 9:15 –9:45

24. Potty and find spot for fireworks behind castle with snack: 9:45 - 9:50

25. Watch Fireworks from Fantasyland: 9:55 - 10:15

26. Ride Carousel: 10:15 - 10:20

27. Ride Small World : 10:25 - 10:45

28. Ride Dumbo: 10:55 - 11: 10

29. Daddy and Little MIss Ride Barnstormer: 11:12 - 11:20

30. Ride Ariel: 11:25 - 11: 33

31. Meet Ariel: 11:35 - 11:50

32. Ride Peter Pan or Other: 11:55 - 12:20

33. Meander as slow as possible out of Park.

I also have an alternate end to the evening in case we decide that we really want to let Little Miss ride BTMR

* Option B:

30. Ride Train Storybook Circus->Frontierland : 11:25 - 11:32

31. Ride BTMR: 11:36 - 11:56

32. Meander of the Park

Having now looked things over I am also wondering if maybe it would be smarter to bump the Silly Sideshow m&G to the end of the night and get to Ariel earlier.

Last edited:
Wow! You really put a lot of thought into your plans. A great break spot is Country Bears. I also saw you weren't hitting Pirates or Jungle Cruise. I guess one day is hard to fit everything in. Do you think your DD would like Mine Train. It would be great to try that first before hopping on BTMR. I wonder if you can swap out Buzz for Mine Train. I think you can get a fourth Buzz FP for later. Just suggestions. Good luck and happy belated birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter