“Dreams Come True Momma!” A 2 year old’s first trip ~ May 2015~Complete {NEW TR LINK!}

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a new packing the car record! Everything in the car no windows blocked 30 minutes start to finish! I am married to the Packing GURU!

Oh... and for the record... We didn't even need the extendable areas of the suitcases. All clothing into 1 suitcase princess dress garment bag and shoes in the other! That jogging stroller is such a bear to get in though.

DH and I have to finish the last of our packing (or in DH's case START!:rolleyes2),

This is a universal male trait.

I need to wrap the wedding gift and the magic bands, {*Can't do around Little Miss*}
Pre order lunch for friday {*Can't do around Little Miss*}
put together the mini planner with the small itineraries {*Can't do around Little Miss*}
Write a letter to go with the surprise welcome gift from "mickey and friends" {*Can't do around Little Miss*}
Gather up and make sure I HAVE all the pieces to said welcome gift. {*Can't do around Little Miss*}

I'm getting the impression that having this kid around is in no way beneficial...

:laughing:

load the car (we'll see if DH can beat his 45 min. record from last time..),

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he can do it...

Lets also not forget the need to get to sleep early so that we can wake up before the crack of dawn.

But that's the best part!
No. Wait. It's not. Forget I said anything.

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a new packing the car record! Everything in the car no windows blocked 30 minutes start to finish! I am married to the Packing GURU!

All hail the new Packing Guru! :worship:

That jogging stroller is such a bear to get in though.

I would suggest you not get in, then.
Just let Little Miss get in.

(Little late here. Don't know when you'll see this. Have a great trip!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter