»»June 16, 2012 Father's Day Cruise on the Fantasy!««

The cut off date for the FE has passed, but I can still add you to the list with the understanding that most of the participants have already finalized their FE gifts and it may be too late to add another.

If you would still like to be added to the list let me know.
Thanks Scott. We'd like to go ahead and add our info to the FE list for the June 16 Disney Fantasy Cruise. We were able to purchase a custom made FE on Ebay, and would love to participate if it's not too late. Here is our info:

Room 7014
Scott
Heather
Elliott - 8 (M)
Tyler - 7 (M)
Adrienne - 4 (F)

Thanks!

I hope its not too late to join the Fish Extender Group
We are way down in Room 2554
Jessica, Dan, Will (age 10) and Paige (age 7)

We are still trying to plan shore excursions that the kids will enjoy. Any suggestions.

Its hard to believe we set sail in two short weeks!

Hi all,

We just took advantage of a last minute DVC offer, so we'll be joining you.

SixBitSlocum
John (48), DW Cassandra (45), DD Abigail (18), and DD Sarah (16)
We'll be in 2 4A rooms - 10624 and 10626
This will be our 8th Disney Cruise, but our first on the Fantasy :woohoo:
We've got late dining, but are hoping to get switched to the early seating.

See you all there!

Thanks Scott. We'd like to go ahead and add our info to the FE list for the June 16 Disney Fantasy Cruise. We were able to purchase a custom made FE on Ebay, and would love to participate if it's not too late. Here is our info:

Room 7014
Scott
Heather
Elliott - 8 (M)
Tyler - 7 (M)
Adrienne - 4 (F)

Thanks!

I added you all to the FE list, but please keep in mind that it is past the cut off date and some participants have finalized their gifts.

There list was also updated with some more room assignments.

There are still 2 unverified staterooms:
  • 5190/5192 - starchef (Last Activity: 07-25-2011 08:23 PM)
  • ???? - FSU Fam4 (Last Activity: 04-03-2012 09:00 PM)

Our little guy just turned 1 last week! I hope they adjust well to the ship. Hope to see your little one in the nursery with him :)

Nice! I'm sure you will, as we have a few adult only activities planned (Palo, Remy, CC5k, etc), so he'll need to spend some time there. From what I've read, it's a pretty awesome place, so I'm sure he won't want to leave when we go to pick him up :rotfl2:

Hi all,

We just took advantage of a last minute DVC offer, so we'll be joining you.

SixBitSlocum
John (48), DW Cassandra (45), DD Abigail (18), and DD Sarah (16)
We'll be in 2 4A rooms - 10624 and 10626
This will be our 8th Disney Cruise, but our first on the Fantasy :woohoo:
We've got late dining, but are hoping to get switched to the early seating.

See you all there!

I just checked today online, and early dining was available. You may want to go into your reservation now and see if you can switch it! :thumbsup2

Welcome to all the new cruisers. Glad you can sail with us, the best group of cruisers, aboard the Fantasy. :cool1:

If you so desire, please join the facebook group located on the the first page of this thread. We are an active bunch on their as well as here.

I try to keep updates flowing both ways, so those who are not on facebook still have a connection to those that are. So far I will repost a lot of the information and activites we have going on, in case you missed it in the previous novel...errr 85 pages of this thread.

As Scott mentioned, the FE list cutoff was quite awhile ago, however with the DVC credit we've had a lot of new people join our cruise and get to know our group. Many people still have extra FE gifts that they are giving out even after the cutoff. We don't want anyone to feel excluded at all.

For those that do not get their GTY updates to Scott in time, or get pixie dust at check in, any updates to your cabin can be left with the Melillo family in cabin 8086. There is a whiteboard outside their room that you can put any changes to, so we don't miss your updated room.

On embarkation day there is a DISboard meet and greet. Some of us have been talking this cruise over and over for the past 2 years, and it'll be great to put a face with a name! So at 2:30-3:30 at Currents, deck 13, we will just be hanging out, meeting everyone, and also trying to get any latest changes to cabin assignments for FE or SM updates.

The ladies of the cruise have taken upon themselves to steal our Father's Day cruise :confused3 They are going to meet up each sea day at 4pm, at La Piazza for drinks, relaxation, and to catch up. Feel free to dump the little ones with dad.

An optional lunch on the last sea day at 1200, in the Royal Court just to get together and talk about the cruise and memories.

Many of us are doing Bernards Tour at St. Maarten. It's by no means the only thing to do, and it's outside of Disney, but highly recommended as something to do on the disboards. www.bernardstours.com

I can't think of anything else at the moment, i tried to grab everything I could from the facebook page. I know we're also trying to see about getting a big group photo done, but with 140+ people that may be hard.

Again welcome aboard and please don't be shy :)

I am a total idiot! I thought I forwarded this info already.
I am FSU Fam 4: Room 7510
Allyson F 35
Jason M 36
Nolan M 8
Taylor F 4
Main Seating

Any additional info you need?
I understand it is pass the cutoff date, but if we can be added, that would be wonderful. Thank you!

[/QUOTE]

We're going on Bernard's Tour. Hear he has the best rum punch! :thumbsup2

We're on that tour also...had a GREAT tour last time we were there! OH, and the punch is Dillon's rum punch and I plan to bring some of it home with me this time!! ;)

I notice that some of the VGT cruisers already got their room assignments on the thread on the main cruise board. It seems like everyone got really good assigned staterooms!!! Congrats to all :thumbsup2

Be sure if you are in the FE exchange to post your room # here or PM ssanders79! I know we'll find out at the meet and on the whiteboard, but if you know in advance, that's great :idea:

I am a total idiot! I thought I forwarded this info already.
I am FSU Fam 4: Room 7510
Allyson F 35
Jason M 36
Nolan M 8
Taylor F 4
Main Seating

Any additional info you need?
I understand it is pass the cutoff date, but if we can be added, that would be wonderful. Thank you!

Thanks for the update. I had your family on the list for some time now, but I did not have names.

Super Excited for all of you! :woohoo:

Scott, nice job on the whole Roll Call and FE lists and updates! This sounds very organized!

Jason, again, good job keeping the flow b/w the two sites! And, think of the quality time you get to spend with your kids while moms take break from kid care! :rotfl: Happy Father's Day to ya! :lmao: :cool1:

Once you come back, if someone would be willing to share the Hidden Mickeys on the Fantasy, I would soooo love that as I may do something on our cruise with that.

Hope you post pics of the FE on this thread so we can see all the thoughtfulness of this particular cruise group. ;) (Hard to make it thru the looong FE thread on here...

Happy Week to all! :)

Hi Guys,
Is anybody 'sending' their teens off to this adventure? We'd like ours (DD 15.9, going on 30;), and DS 14) to be able to go, but we're also doing Coral World in the morning with my folks and sister's family. Does anyone know if there is an afternoon version for this? The DCL site just says it's an hour-long adventure.
TIA,
Buzz
pirate:

Hi Guys,
Is anybody 'sending' their teens off to this adventure? We'd like ours (DD 15.9, going on 30;), and DS 14) to be able to go, but we're also doing Coral World in the morning with my folks and sister's family. Does anyone know if there is an afternoon version for this? The DCL site just says it's an hour-long adventure.
TIA,
Buzz
pirate:

OK, so nobody ever responds to their own posts, right? :rolleyes1
After almost an hour with DCL on the phone popcorn::, we finally managed to find out that there is only one time slot for the Jet Boat Teen-Only adventure in St Thomas, and that's at 1:30pm (so we can drag them to Coral World with their younger cousins in the morning). Meet/return is with Teen Adventures Counselors (at Vibe, I assume). So, if any other brave teens want to join our kids--and get very wet/windblown-- that'd be great!
Buzz pirate:

The departure date is rapidly approaching.

I don't know about you guys, but I need a vacation! I am tired of work!

Would anyone be willing to pick me up something in the shops?
My family was on the May 19th Eastern sailing on the Fantasy.

I didn't buy a jacket that I wanted and was told by someone in Guest Services that I could just email DCL when we came home and they would help me. That seems to be incorrect. (My little one was sick at the end of the cruise and I wasn't focused - for obvious reasons- on buying myself a souvenir.)

If anyone sailing on the Fantasy soon would be able to spread some pixie dust and pick up this jacket for me I would be so incredibly appreciative. Of course, I would send you the $ in advance. I would pay all costs of shipping and also pay you for your time and efforts.

Thanks!
M.J. :goodvibes

Bumping for everyone since time is near! :goodvibes Easier to find if towards the front.

Sounds like it's going to be a GREAT group sailing together!

For the 1st time in cruising history - we are................

:jumping1: PACKED!!! :jumping1:

Usually, we put it off, dreading it, waiting to the last minute, but this time, we're packed a WEEK EARLY :woohoo:

Sure, there are those few things we can't pack until the last minute, but we were suppose to go to Typhoon Lagoon today to celebrate DD's completion of pre-school, but it's been raining :umbrella: so much due to a stalled out front, that I think we are going to need to build an ark!!! :boat: We decided to postpone TL to Tuesday and pack today.

What a relief! We are all ready to jump into the SUV next Sat AM and head over to the port :drive: I just need to get thru work this weekend and Wednesday, and DH next week and off we go!!

See you soon!! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter