ºoºShare a drink! Places to find Adult beverages at DLR! * Come check it out!*ºoº

here is a photo of my champagne the stanfor brut and my friends Pinot Gris by Macmurray Ranch

Are the glasses plastic? Why does that matter? I don't know...it just does. :upsidedow

Depends. If it is to go they are. If it is table service they aren't. If your at table service they will give you plastic if you want to take it with.

In the case of the pic they are because they are from the wine bar which is counter service.

right exaclty skiingfast. but up above at the lounge its allllll glass!! unless you take a beer to go! LOL :)

Okay I have two more. These are both from the GCH bar. The drink menu looks exactly the same as the pics of the menu from the Alfresco Lounge, except that the appetizers were different.

Coffee with Kahlua (boring, I know)
GCH Bar
$8.50
IMG956278.jpg

This was pretty good, nice and warm on a rainy day. Towards the end I started to notice it was definitely heavy on the kahlua and light on the coffee, but I'm also a lightweight, so I can't really say for sure :thumbsup2

Tropical Ginger Lemonade
GCH Bar
$8.50
IMG955845.jpg

This was yummy! Very fruity and sweet... didn't really have much of an alcohol taste to it. Not something I'd recommend if you really want a strong drink, but a nice girly cocktail princess:

mm,, yummy they have a ginger lemonade at the alfresco lounge ., I think most of the cocktais in the resort are standard. i do know they serve for free bar snacks now at the GCH bar.. i got a cup last time like months ago of yummy munchies with my beer. it was nice!

OK! as my stomach started to growl cause I am hungry that lead me to think about lunch and then well what I am going to do for dinner hence it being Champagne Thursday(btw—happy champagne Thursday!) ..well I was conjuring up an idea to go to McCormick and Schmicks Grille- Anaheim location. AND it just occurred to me that we have not talked about this place, just places in DTD and DCA to find adult beverages!

So M &S ( as I like to refer to it), is a classy seafood and grill restaurant in the Anaheim Gardenwalk. Well so they are famous for there seafood dishes, but also the happy hour is amazing, although I have not tried it yet, I have heard from others that the prices are unbelievable!! So I took the initiative to get the links and the menu for everyone that reads this thread! I have also gotten some info from the website and this is what M&S say about theire menus :

Our daily menu updates ensure that you always have the freshest seafood available to you. We are proud to feature seasonal local fish from the waters off Catalina Island. Enjoy swordfish or albacore, when in season. In addition to the freshest seafood offerings, our menu features a wide variety of soups, salads, USDA Prime cut beef selections and seasonal chef features. View the menus below to see our current offerings.

Join us for lunch and choose from one of our “10 for $10” selections or from our wide array of entrée salads, sandwiches and seafood specialties.
From daily drink specials to a wide variety of classic cocktails, beer, wine and spirits our bartenders, a drink from our bar is a perfect complement to your dining experience.

Or join us weeknights for our early and late evening Happy Hours. In addition to drink specials, we feature our famous Happy Hour menu of appetizers that start at $1.95.
Below are the current menus for our location.

While we strive to ensure that our online menus are reflective of the current day, please be aware that because our menus do change twice daily, you may be viewing a menu from the previous day.

Now that I got your mouth watering….Here is the Menu’s I have compiled for everyone!

HAPPY HOUR MENU-FOOD SELECTION AND COCKTAIL MENU(pg1 food and pag 2 cocktails!)

M&S KIDS MENU!

M&S DAILY DINNER MENU

M&S DAILY LUNCH MENU

M&S GAME DAY MENU

Hours go as follows:
Mon-Wed 11:30am-10pm
Thur.-Sat 11:30am-11pm
Sun- 11:30am-10pm

Address as follows:

McCormicks & Schmicks
321 West Katella Avenue,
Anaheim, CA 92802-3612

M&S WEBSITE!!

:dance3: :banana:

Hi!! So I am back! To report on my small trip to M&S! Well it was ok… I didn’t make it to happy hour! But I hung out anyway, had a yummy coconut shrimp and a beer and all totaled $17. :goodvibes i recommend this place to any couple...

I do have to say that the Garden Walk was EMPTY last night. :scared1:

And it was not because it was a Thursday night, I think any local around orange county can agree that the Irvine Spectrum and or The Block at Orange can be busy on a Thursday… anyhow so this is how un-busy it was at the GardenWalk last night—I could of thrown bowling balls down the center of the place and not hit a single person!! Really it was that empty! :scared1:
:lmao:

Wow! There are so many drinks! I don't know what to try when I go to DL for my 21st birthday! I've never really drank so I don't know what I would like! I guess I will have to ask my boyfriend what he thinks I will like. That could be a good or bad thing. :rotfl: I will have to find the Uva Bar because they look like they have things my boyfriend might like. He is at a Festival of Ales right now so I think he will find something he will like. ;) He's more of an IPA guy, but as long as it isn't "water" (I.E. Miller, Bud, etc.), I'm sure he won't be too picky. :rotfl:

I know how it is when you are wondering how things will be once you are 21 and I hope you have an awesome 21st. I remember mine and it was really fun! But I hope once you are 21 that you can enjoy all you are entitled to at DCA. I was so happy when DCA opened and we could enjoy an adult beverage at our favorite park :thumbsup2 In fact every time I visit the park I enjoy an adult beverage becuase I can.

Thank you so much! I'm sure it will be awesome because I will be at DISNEY!!! It has been hard figuring out which Disney resort I wanna go to for my birthday, but I think DL will be easier on the pockets. Cali seems like a good place for a hip young person like myself. I'm starting to sound like my dad. :rotfl: Plus Bats Day is 4 days after my birthday! :lovestruc

I'm really excited to see what they have for those who are 21+! I think it will be nice to have a glass of wine with dinner! I'm in such a romantic mood right now. :rotfl:

It's taken a while for me to get this up -- we leave tomorrow :( -- but this is the best drink I've had here. The Pomegranate Splash!

IMG_7507.jpg

Just wanted to drop by here to thank Sara (aka Funball) for the Alfresco Lounge recommendation! :goodvibes

DBF, myself, and some friends went there on Saturday after reading about it on this thread and we LOVED it. It is so gorgeous up there, especially at dusk and into the evening. We also were able to watch the Pixar Parade from our table. So fun!

I did take a pic that I will post when I get home (it's on DBF's camera), although we just had beer and champagne so it's rather boring. But hey, all pics are fun to look at I guess!:thumbsup2

Thanks again!

I know how it is when you are wondering how things will be once you are 21 and I hope you have an awesome 21st. I remember mine and it was really fun! But I hope once you are 21 that you can enjoy all you are entitled to at DCA. I was so happy when DCA opened and we could enjoy an adult beverage at our favorite park :thumbsup2 In fact every time I visit the park I enjoy an adult beverage becuase I can.

ok..thank you! I think I love you don’t tell my BF..I swear you are my kind of person! High five for just enjoying an adult beverage at DCA!

Wow! There are so many drinks! I don't know what to try when I go to DL for my 21st birthday! I've never really drank so I don't know what I would like! I guess I will have to ask my boyfriend what he thinks I will like. That could be a good or bad thing. :rotfl: I will have to find the Uva Bar because they look like they have things my boyfriend might like. He is at a Festival of Ales right now so I think he will find something he will like. ;) He's more of an IPA guy, but as long as it isn't "water" (I.E. Miller, Bud, etc.), I'm sure he won't be too picky. :rotfl:

I think In my opinion… if you are going to have your 1st drink when you turn 21. make sure you

1: eat a big dinner or lunch, well make sure you get lots of food in you, the more the food the better it soaks up the alchi so you don’t become to buzzed..uva bar is good, but the alfresco lounge inside DCA is nicer!

2. try something low key as your first like a beer or something like that.. or a mojito, those aren’t to strong…

3. the lounge(alfresco lounge) is a great place to try your 1st dink! That have soo many choices, so cocktails to choose from ( and not enough time ). But they can make you just about anything you want even if its just a rum and a coke..witch is also a good 1st time drink..

4. I know I sound like your mom or your dad, but I was 21 once too, I am now 31. I remember when I turned 21.. it’s a time to embrace adult hood! 21 is a fun age! So good luck! And I hope you guys get to dance the night away at electronica!

From,
Funball (sara)

Just wanted to drop by here to thank Sara (aka Funball) for the Alfresco Lounge recommendation! :goodvibes

DBF, myself, and some friends went there on Saturday after reading about it on this thread and we LOVED it. It is so gorgeous up there, especially at dusk and into the evening. We also were able to watch the Pixar Parade from our table. So fun!

I did take a pic that I will post when I get home (it's on DBF's camera), although we just had beer and champagne so it's rather boring. But hey, all pics are fun to look at I guess!:thumbsup2

Thanks again!

A million welcome’s!! and thank you for trying it!! it is an ice place at dusk! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter