ºoºShare a drink! Places to find Adult beverages at DLR! * Come check it out!*ºoº

Oh Bummer! We don't have Bevmo here in Reno area!
Don't be too bummed - no wonder the price was so low - in my excitement I didn't notice this is for the SMALL (187ml) bottles :) the full size is 20 bucks - same as cost plus world market! The small bottles are super cute though, especially for a picnic :)

[..and FYI, you cannot purchase a bottle of Magicale at DCA, i do not think they allow it, you can purchase it during the food and wine festival...but just like p-wings has said, you can find it at Cost plus world market under a different name! :cutie:

You can purchase Magicale in DCA - I have bought bottles from Wine Country Trattoria three times (for about $45 per bottle). Magicale is not available outside of Disney, but a similar wine called Rosa Regale is (it's not the same - same varietal, different wine maker). Actually I have found Magicale for sale online through one small wine store in Hawaii (but no shipping to Canada....).

ohh some one mentioned in another thread that at walmart they found it for like i think $12.00!!! an that you can get it in the hotel gift shops :confused3, i have never seen it there and was told it was only sold as magicale at the food and festival...

Magicale can be found in the gift shops of PP and DLH (bought one at PP myself). The ones that are found outside of Disney are not Magicale, but other brands of a similar varietal wine. Usually Rosa Regale is around $20 per bottle.

I saw it in the GCH gift shop Thursday. So it is there... there was no price though so I don't know how much it is.

I can't remember the exact price of Magicale through the gift shops, but it was quite a bit cheaper there than through WCT :thumbsup2

In my area, it brought up several BevMo stores, and they have the 2008 Rosa Regale priced at $5.99!!! You can order online for store pickup, and the coupon code RWEM79 saved me 5%. (I'm also a ClubBev (free to join) member - but I found the code in a google search).

BevMo is the only place I've seen the smaller bottles of Rosa Regale (under 750 ml) - this is one of the "one glass" size bottles :thumbsup2

The $12.00 Rosa Regale at Walmart that Funball mentioned seeing in another thread is probably a 375ml split bottle. This Spring I was getting it there for around $10. I've never seen the full size bottles anywhere for under $20.

The $12.99 Rosa Regale at Walmart is probably a 375ml split bottle. This Spring I was getting it there for around $10. I've never seen the full size bottles anywhere for under $20.

Which Walmart did you see it? I checked the one in South Reno this weekend, and they didn't have it!:rolleyes:

Which Walmart did you see it? I checked the one in South Reno this weekend, and they didn't have it!:rolleyes:

It's very hit or miss. I've gotten it at 7th & Maeanne and the one close to home on Pyramid Hwy. Whenever I see it, I usually buy out the half a dozen or so bottles they have and I'm set for a few weeks. If you look on the locator I linked above, they show recent purchases by Ben's Liquor on Sullivan and the Scolari's on Disc Dr (hey, you could look for the wine AND get the early voting thing done in one stop!) If I ever decide to do some serious stocking up on this, I'll probably have one of the local wine shops special order me a case. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Hahaha! I actually saw it at the Scolari's on Disc when I voted this weekend! It the Big bottle! I didn't know it came in small bottles, then! I will check there again, and the Pyramid/Spanish Springs Walmart! Thanks so much!
Seems strange to talk to somebody about "local" stuff online!!
I live off of O'Callaghan and Sparks, close to Reed!

you can buy the magicale at the gift shop at GCH as i here, they do not sell wines by the bottle anymore at the winery.. they stopped that.

you can get it by the glass at the winery though..

Hahaha! I actually saw it at the Scolari's on Disc when I voted this weekend! It the Big bottle! I didn't know it came in small bottles, then! I will check there again, and the Pyramid/Spanish Springs Walmart! Thanks so much!
Seems strange to talk to somebody about "local" stuff online!!
I live off of O'Callaghan and Sparks, close to Reed!

I sent a message to your profile to prevent the two of us from getting kicked out of this thread for our highjacking activities. ;)

Switching gears to a different wine....who can tell us about the Fairy Tale Cuvee? This is another I'd definitely like to try.

I can .. I can!! *raises hand* :thumbsup2

Oki had it when I was at the food and wine festival during the wine walk. First time that I tried it. I thought it was VERY good, it’s worth the per glass price at the winery(at least I think so) if you are celebrating something really special or just want something different. It’s smooth, it’s bubbly ,but not harsh like ST. Hillair(not that its harsh its just a little less sweet). Fairtytale is sweet, but not too sweet, Stanford brut is the sweetest, next to magicale, out of all of them!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :rotfl2: :cool1:

I can .. I can!! *raises hand* :thumbsup2

Oki had it when I was at the food and wine festival during the wine walk. First time that I tried it. I thought it was VERY good, it’s worth the per glass price at the winery(at least I think so) if you are celebrating something really special or just want something different. It’s smooth, it’s bubbly ,but not harsh like ST. Hillair(not that its harsh its just a little less sweet). Fairtytale is sweet, but not too sweet, Stanford brut is the sweetest, next to magicale, out of all of them!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :rotfl2: :cool1:

Thanks Funball!

So I copied & pasted the wine tasting menu for Golden Vine that is on allears.net. It hasn't been updated in a year, so it may not be accurate.

Enjoy a Cheese Platter
3 Different Types of Cheeses with
Grapes, Olives and Crackers. $15.00

Festival Tasting Flights
Enjoy 3 one ounce pours of Red or White Wine
$10.00 per person

Sweet Tasting Flights
Enjoy 3 one ounce pours of Sweet Wine
$16.00 per person

Premium Tasting Flights
Enjoy 3 one ounce pours of Premium Wine
White - $16.00 per person
Red - $20.00 per person

Port Tasting
Port and Bleu Cheese
Enjoy 3 one ounce pours of ports paired with 3 Bleu Cheeses
$12.50 per person

Bottled Water & Soft Drinks $2.99
Apple Cider $7.50
Powerade $2.69

I wonder how they charge if you're mixing and matching....say I want to try a regular, a premium and a sweet wine? :confused3 Knowing me though, I'll be going for the sweet stuff....which typically translates into the pricier stuff.

I finally got the photos of the Menu at the Alfreso lounge in DCA!!!!!!

ok so i only got so many photos of the mnu, cause the watress was like giving me the stink eye!! I also took a photo of my drink last night!! :thumbsup2

APPETIZER MENU:

DRINK MENUS WITH THE PHOTOS:

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/dscn1828a.jpg/

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/dscn1821k.jpg/

http://img97.imageshack.us/i/dscn1822z.jpg/

http://img340.imageshack.us/i/dscn1827f.jpg/

FYI.. this WAS not all the pages, i only got what i could!!

:wizard:

..AND MY DRINK LAST NIGHT:

I Had the Grandh Smash! it was very good!!

The Magic Star cocktail looks Delish!
Thanks for doing that, and Tough Cookies to the waitress with the stink eye!:goodvibes:goodvibes

The Magic Star cocktail looks Delish!
Thanks for doing that, and Tough Cookies to the waitress with the stink eye!:goodvibes:goodvibes

You have no idea. I felt a presence looking at me and I looked up from the table and she was at the bar area looking right at me.. I then felt like I was “stealing”..anyhow the orange drink thing I had was really yum! I guess I was the first to have ordered it and tried it since the new menu came out. And it was refreshing. It was $9 about, same place I took those photos the alfresco lounge… the key lime martini is delish! So is the Godiva one, I just remembered I did have one once! But it’s a good after dinner drink!!

Anyhow I got my photos, so HA to that waitress!! She obviously didn’t know I am regular and like to take photos of things!

And umm yeah about the magic star the glowtini, those are popular drinks. But the new ones in the menu like the Kentucky peach and stuff are very refreshing, so it’s best to try something new when you go. Think outside of the box!
:cheer2:

Does anyone else remember the Chai Martini at Catel?

It was a couple of years ago and *apparently* was seasonal.
I NEED this martini again.
It is necessary to life.

...and what is this al fresco place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter