~ºoº November 27, 2010- Western Magic! ºoº~

Hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday. I'm sadly missing our ship and trying to hold out till June!!!!
Wishing everyone a Happy 2011! Look forward to seeing you again on future cruises!!!!

Ladybug23: I wonder if we had the same servers. We had Sipho and Bomin (?). We had the same experience. Lots of mistakes and VERY slow. We don't usually mind slow service if it's attentive, but we missed every event that began at 9:45, 10:00 or 10:15.

I agree. We had the same servers, 2nd seating, and were quite frustrated with them the whole time. If it weren't for WONDERFUL new friends we found in our tablemates, we would have gone absolutely crazy!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I am so sad it's over!!!
I am dying to get back on a cruise, Hurry up June! But, I am happy to be headed to WDW for the marathon in less than two weeks!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Just wanted to post that we booked our 2nd cruise for Jun 2012 on the Fantasy. We could not sail in 2011 due to my hubby's masters class schedule, but was excited to book this cruise. It will be another W. Carr, but will the new itinerary. We will also be going with my parents, my sis & boyfriend and my brother.

Can't wait!

:) Rachael

I am dying to get back on a cruise, Hurry up June! But, I am happy to be headed to WDW for the marathon in less than two weeks!

Good luck in the marathon, Heather!

We don't have a definite date for DCL again, but just booked a 5 day trip for the fall to WDW...have to get that in before the kids turn 10 and are considered adults by Disney!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year All!

Hubby & I just decided to take the Oct 2nd 4-night cruise for our anniversary trip this year. We are using some of our DVC points, so it will be a very inexpensive trip. I found $190 flights to Orlando which is sooooo cheap!

Anywho, just wanted to spread our cruise news!

: ) Rachael

How dod you do in the marathon? DH and I did the half marathon on Saturday...envious of all those that attempt a marthon. This was our 1st half, and I have found the distance for me. I enjoy 5k, 10k races, but the half is eomthing I will work to do again and beat my slow time. At least I finished with a smile and my medal!

Ladybug23: I wonder if we had the same servers. We had Sipho and Bomin (?). We had the same experience. Lots of mistakes and VERY slow. We don't usually mind slow service if it's attentive, but we missed every event that began at 9:45, 10:00 or 10:15.

Lisa-pretty sure those are different servers than what we had. BUT...we were pretty much the last ones to leave the dinning room every night. bleck....

Really hoping the my November 2011 cruise is way better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter