~ºoº November 27, 2010- Western Magic! ºoº~

LivingtheWDWdream

Dreamin of Disney!
Yo Ho! Yo Ho! It's to the Western Caribbean we GO!!!! :beach:

Are you sailing on the November 27, 2010 Sailing? If So Please come join in and lets get to know our fellow cruisers!
Unfortunately Livingthewdwdream had to cancel! Thanks for understanding.

Mousebrat
Christina
William
DS--Brec (4 yrs, almost 5 then)
DS--Ashton (celebrating his 2nd birthday with mom a few days before the cruise)
We are staying in a category 3 room--yipee!!

J&K'sMommyPrincess
Dawn (me) who will be 36 by the time we sail
Mike (DH)
Jackie who will be 10
Katie who will be 8
Mikey who will be 3 years old!
This will be our second cruise as a family (Mikey's 1st)
SPH's Connecting :)

dsparks
dawn
skylar will be 14
christian will be 14

We are in as well! This will be our 4th disney cruise. We are sailing on the Wonder December 3, 2009.

In our party:
Christina
William
DS--Brec (4 yrs, almost 5 then)
DS--Ashton (celebrating his 2nd birthday with mom a few days before the cruise)

We are staying in a category 3 room--yipee!!!

Welcome to the Cruise! Wow a Category 3 I am so jealous!!! We are in a Category 6 but thats all we need with just two of us but I am just jealous a wee bit!

I can't wait this is our first Western Itinerary and we are doing this cruise and the Eastern right after this one.

I can't wait to see the holiday decorations.

I am working on our group's cruise page once I have it up and running I'll let you know!

We are excited to be in a category 3... Depending on when you cruise, it was cheaper than a category 4. We were totally surprised by that. But, you do get 14 days of Magic.

Please let me know when you get cruise page up. I'd love to see that.

Wow I wouldn't think that it would be cheaper then a category 4!!!

I will try and get that up and running and at least started with some information soon.

I would love to have a graphic for our cruise like I have for my eastern Cruise but I am just learning photoshop so that might take longer lol good thing we have over a year right!

Any suggestions for a Group Name?

HI!
We have connecting SPH rooms on this sailing!
We are Dawn (me) who will be 36 by the time we sail with my husband Mike, and our daughters, Jackie who will be 10 and Katie who will be 8, and our son Mikey who will be 3 years old! :)
This will be our second cruise as a family (Mikey's 1st). We were on the 10 night Southern on the Wonder in 9/06 :) Mike and I are considering a 3 night Wonder just the two of us this December :flower3:

HI!
We have connecting SPH rooms on this sailing!
We are Dawn (me) who will be 36 by the time we sail with my husband Mike, and our daughters, Jackie who will be 10 and Katie who will be 8, and our son Mikey who will be 3 years old! :)
This will be our second cruise as a family (Mikey's 1st). We were on the 10 night Southern on the Wonder in 9/06 :) Mike and I are considering a 3 night Wonder just the two of us this December :flower3:

Welcome!!!!! Congrats on the SPH rooms! I'll add you to the cruiser's list. Once I finish the Website (almost there) I'll PM everyone the link!

I can't wait!

On page one! :sad2:

Hi! I'm Dawn and I travel with my two grandsons Skylar and Christian they will both be 14 on this trip. We've done this cruise time the last couple of years '07 Eastern and '08 Western. I rebooked on board for the 12/4 cruise but this date just works better with school schedule. We going out to Mt. Rushmore/West this summer, so next cruise will be this cruise! (We could be so fortunate as to win the lottery--but to win that you have to play!) LOL

I look forward to getting to know all that embark on this cruise! :woohoo:

On page one! :sad2:

Hi! I'm Dawn and I travel with my two grandsons Skylar and Christian they will both be 14 on this trip. We've done this cruise time the last couple of years '07 Eastern and '08 Western. I rebooked on board for the 12/4 cruise but this date just works better with school schedule. We going out to Mt. Rushmore/West this summer, so next cruise will be this cruise! (We could be so fortunate as to win the lottery--but to win that you have to play!) LOL

I look forward to getting to know all that embark on this cruise! :woohoo:

Welcome to the Group!!! We are a quiet bunch I guess but I love to chat so feel free to drop a note anytime!!

I just got a job after being unemployed for almost 6 months so my computer time has been limited so the website that I am working on for our cruise is getting worked on but just a little slower then I would have liked to have been working on it!!!

This is our 1st Western Cruise we did the Eastern in 2006 and this Cruise is Part 1 of our Back to Back Cruises. We are on the December 4th, 2010 cruise as well :banana: :banana:

Does anyone have any ideas for what our group could be called or ideas for a group logo?

Amy

Thanks for the welcome and PM Amy. Wow, back-to-back would be wonderful! I was glad to hear that this date was a Western because we didn't get to visit Grand Cayman this last year and we went to a resort at Cozumel. A great time but we didn't see much and didn't even do any shopping! :eek: Hopefully, we will be able to tender in Grand Cayman this time around!

I'm not real creative when it comes to names but I'll think on it!

We haven't done the Western at all so we are just excited for any ports that are new LOL I am not overly creative but I came up with this photo tonight for our cruise I am sure we could do better but thought i'd find out what others thought!

478082869_wkciY-S.jpg

That is the small version here is the larger one
478082869_wkciY-L.jpg

The website is great! Thanks so much for your work on it. We've spent a good part of the evening using it to learn about our trip.

The picture looks great! Haven't had time to look at the website--but I will! Lots of snow here again:sad1: in SW corner of Michigan. Probably another 6 inches since yesterday morning. Have a great Sunday!

Hope the snow doesn't last long for you! I don't miss it now that I am in FL LOL

Good Morning Amy and Dawn!

Nothing much going on around my house. Only 3 days of school this week. Thursday and Friday off for end of the trimester. Hoping to go to Chicago for a night. Weather suppose to move in the night before we leave :sad2: .

Looked at the website. :thumbsup2 Will be really nice when this thread gets moving with our fellow cruisers!

Have a great day and rest of the week!:flower3:

I've got to post one more. This posting will be the top of page 2!!

:woohoo: Woo hoo!​

Yay we made page two!!!!!

I am wiped out I started my new job last week and I had to pass a test or I would lose it on Sunday, then Monday was more training and now thursday is my last test. I will work at the Orlando International Airport and depending on which side of the terminal I work on when I will get to see the Disney Store all day :) :)

Good luck on the new job, Amy! Starting a new job is always stressful! :thumbsup2

The boys did not have school on Thursday and Friday this week. We left Thursday morning for Gurnee, IL, just north of Chicago. Had a very successful shopping trip. We stayed overnight at the Comfort Inn right there which had an indoor pool and hottub! I actually enjoyed the pool the best! The temperature was just perfect!

Yesterday was my oldest daughter, Stephanie's, 33rd birthday. Well, sort of, her real birthday is the 29th. They went to Disney on Ice yesterday so today we are going out to dinner.

March 1st already! YAY! Only downfall--coming in like a lamb so far...

Hope everyone has a great week! :flower3:

This job may be the death of me, while I am so happy to have a job, I just can't physically do it and have to try and find a new one so I can leave it behind as a memory.

But until then I will grin and bear it.

pixiedust: pixiedust: Pixie dust for you--make you lighter on your feet!

Giving us a boost! For once, Michigan missed out of all that nasty weather that went through! For 2 days, we've had beautiful days with lots of sunshine! Definitely helps the winter blues!

Another month and soccer and baseball will be starting! :woohoo:

Paid some on the cruise this week too! Makes it seem all the closer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter