ºoº December 1, 2005, Thursday, MVMCP "Cinderella's Golden Carrousel" DIS/MF Meet

Sorry I missed the meet. We just rebooked for next Nov 28- Dec 3. Hope to see you all then!

Great meet, everyone :). Thanks for planning, Ray. And it was so nice to meet you finally, Blueeyes ::yes::.

This was the first time I've ever ridden the carousel!

triplefigs said:
Sorry I missed the meet. We just rebooked for next Nov 28- Dec 3. Hope to see you all then!
The land portion of Mousefest 2006 will be from December 7-12, 2006 with the cruise portion taking place first from Dec. 3-7, 2006.

Nice shots John!!!! What an attractive bunch of people. Can't wait for next year. Looks like I'll be booking someplace to stay from Dec 7-10. Yippee!!!

JamesD said:
The land portion of Mousefest 2006 will be from December 7-12, 2006 with the cruise portion taking place first from Dec. 3-7, 2006.

Thanks for the dates. May have to change our plans!

John, what are all those crazy old people doing riding that silly carousel at midnight? You'd think they could find something more responsible and adult to be doing. :rotfl:

and we went around and around on that carousel for a LONG time!! :)

kristatx-was the first time that i went on the carousel that i can remember too!! it was great to meet you too!

WebmasterKathy said:
John, what are all those crazy old people doing riding that silly carousel at midnight? You'd think they could find something more responsible and adult to be doing. :rotfl:

Would that something else involve adult beverages served in pineapples???

Towncrier said:
Would that something else involve adult beverages served in pineapples???

Depends John...what are you going to do with the pineapples?? Adult beverages served in pineapples are always appropriate I think!!
:wave: Hi Krista!!!

Hi all! I'm back lol! It was nice to meet everyone! DD and I have some pics but need to download them, I have over 800 pics to deal with! :rotfl: I went kinda nutts!

This was my first ride on the carousel at WDW too :banana: !
We were on there for a LONG time :)... remember they actually kicked us off it!!!!! :rotfl2: We didn't get off it on our own people LOL!

Ray... nice meeting you too and thanks for the meet and for the passport! And thanks Jim D for hooking me up with it too!

Any BTW ladies... for those of you who went on Peter Pan after and saw me and DD... well you all went to wrong way after, we heard the CM yell last call for Small World and we got to go on that... you all disappeared!! :guilty:

Hey we had so much fun that we bought another night of MVMCP, so we had two booked and got another... we went to 3 of them in 10 days LOL!! SOOOO much fun!

Towncrier said:
Here are a few photos from the Carousel meet that I thought you might enjoy:

RayCarousel.JPG

DanCarousel.JPG

NancyCarousel.JPG

KathyCarousel.JPG

LouCarousel.JPG

Hey can you do us a favor and put Dis names with these pics???

miss missy said:
Hey can you do us a favor and put Dis names with these pics???

Done - Go back to the last post on page 4 to see the post with the DIS names added - Sorry that I didn't get to this earlier

Hey you guys from 12/1 MVMCP....I got my group photo this week-end. It's amazing that we all fit in....it's a great shot.

Towncrier said:
Done - Go back to the last post on page 4 to see the post with the DIS names added - Sorry that I didn't get to this earlier

Thanks!!! I am so bad with names LOL! Ok so you and Ray related?? You look so much alike!

miss missy said:
Thanks!!! I am so bad with names LOL! Ok so you and Ray related?? You look so much alike!

Not unless there is something that my mom and/or dad didn't tell me. :confused3

goofy4tink said:
Hey you guys from 12/1 MVMCP....I got my group photo this week-end. It's amazing that we all fit in....it's a great shot.

Oooh I can't wait to see it. I hope I get home today and find mine in the mail ::yes::.

I did get my photo today!! The 10 of us crammed ourselves in there just right, didn't we :crowded:? I would post it, but it appears to be copyrighted :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter