ºoº December 1, 2005, Thursday, MVMCP "Cinderella's Golden Carrousel" DIS/MF Meet

tanya--
yep i will be at the meet!! ill have to make sure i find you--then i know i will "know" someone when im in disney!!

I know you are coming with Colleen.... she should know who we are.... we met her last year... Disney is not definite for us in December but if we don't wind up going you will meet a great group of people and you won't feel like you are alone.

Boy, talk about a huge N.E. meet...Tanya and Jen, have a great meet this saturday.

Sincerely, Ray

Ray, you're gonna get sick of me quick.. 'cause I'll see you here, too!!! :) (The hot chocolate's on me) ;)

AKQJ10 said:
Ray, you're gonna get sick of me quick.. 'cause I'll see you here, too!!! :) (The hot chocolate's on me) ;)

I'll see you there, Lou. And I am really looking forward to meeting you. (and the cookies on me...lol.)

Sincerely, Ray

Wish I could be there with you on Dec 1.... That's my b-day (which I have told Ray already)... Have hot chocolate and cookies for me!.... We won't be down there until Dec 4....

aw sorry you wont make it there tanya--
looks like my friend wont be home in time, so i am 99% sure i am coming to the meet..i dont mind coming alone--besides you all will be there!

Blueeyes101817 said:
aw sorry you wont make it there tanya--
looks like my friend wont be home in time, so i am 99% sure i am coming to the meet..i dont mind coming alone--besides you all will be there!

You won't be alone. Look for me. I'll be wearing a Santa hat with three white balls. I might even wear some Christmas lights too.

Sincerely, Ray

Sign us up for this meet too, Ray!
James & LindaD
Thanks!

JamesD said:
Sign us up for this meet too, Ray!
James & LindaD
Thanks!

Oh, that's wonderful Linda and James. I'll add your names right now. I can't wait to see you guys and everyone.

Sincerely, Ray

I'll try for this one too! Me, dd, dd's friend, and her mom. We have ADR's at LTT at 5pm so hopefully we'll make it in time for the first meet.

twotoohappy said:
I'll try for this one too! Me, dd, dd's friend, and her mom. We have ADR's at LTT at 5pm so hopefully we'll make it in time for the first meet.

Hi, twotoohappy. That's great. It should be fun everyone riding the merry-go-round. I'll see you there.

Sincerely, Ray :)

Hi, Ray. Sign us up for this meet! We can't do the earlier one as we have an ADR at 5:30pm at CP. It'll be me, the triplets, and my DH. Can't wait to see you! We should have on some of the t-shirts I've designed!

triplefigs said:
Hi, Ray. Sign us up for this meet! We can't do the earlier one as we have an ADR at 5:30pm at CP. It'll be me, the triplets, and my DH. Can't wait to see you! We should have on some of the t-shirts I've designed!

Hi, Denise. I can't wait to meet you and your Dear Family, too.

We will try to make it as well. It will be me, DH, DD (13) and DS (7). It will all depend on how things go with DS whether he can stay up or not. I'd say it shouldn't be a problem. I'm so looking forward to meeting some other DISers. We can't make it to the earlier one as we have a PS for WCC.

Can't wait to say hello! :wave2:

landmark said:
We will try to make it as well. It will be me, DH, DD (13) and DS (7). It will all depend on how things go with DS whether he can stay up or not. I'd say it shouldn't be a problem. I'm so looking forward to meeting some other DISers. We can't make it to the earlier one as we have a PS for WCC.

Can't wait to say hello! :wave2:

Hi, Kimberly. I can't wait to meet you and your family, too.

I know what you mean about your DS. It seems like the older I get, the more rest that I need.

Hi, Blueeyes101817. I'll add your name right now.

And anyone is welcome to show up at anytime. Just don't be too shy and say hello.

Sincerely, Ray

Ray, can't wait to see you a week from Thursday! The kids are so excited!!!

RaySharpton said:
Hi, Blueeyes101817. I'll add your name right now.

And anyone is welcome to show up at anytime. Just don't be too shy and say hello.

Sincerely, Ray

Thanks! I was planning on coming , but now i will definitely be there...
I will try not to be shy :) cant wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter