ºoº CHECK THIS OUT!! EPIC MICKEY for WII NOW ON SALE!!

IT IS NOW out for sale! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

you got till November :teacher:

Wow dude, back off a little..... there was a thread started a few months ago about people playing nice here on the DIS, maybe you need to go take a look :thumbsup2

Wow dude, back off a little..... there was a thread started a few months ago about people playing nice here on the DIS, maybe you need to go take a look :thumbsup2

no no tink.. and this goes for everyone else.. that poster is a newbie, they will learn that rudeness gets you nowhere here on the DIS.. and furthermore we will no longer comment on that post..ok?!

allright. now lets move on. popcorn::

i wonder what other games they are going to be coming out with..have you ever gone to the disney.go.com page? its pretty cool!!

ahhhh check this out!!

Disney store--gaming

epic mickey collectors edition!

hey dude this was announced last year November

there are multiple threads stating this

Not to be mean or anything. But I just realized that your signature icon and signature thing is I think against dis rules. :rolleyes1

Not to be mean or anything. But I just realized that your signature icon and signature thing is I think against dis rules. :rolleyes1

I saw that too Sara. I'm pretty sure it's considered to be a type of spam and not allowed...

...and you're not mean :flower3:

that sucks it is only for wii, and not a real gaming system, oh well hopefully a new kingdom hearts will come out soon.

hey dude this was announced last year November

there are multiple threads stating this

Yikes.....for a newbie you sure are sort of rude...

I dunno maybe it’s just me.

As for the game, I can’t wait for it! I read a really good article about it in January or so and it looks AWESOME! I will definitely be picking it up....Thanks for the info funball! ^_^

Wow dude you are a rude person.... Funball was just being excited and who cares if it isnt out now??..... Next time try and stay nice and friendly.

Well said......:thumbsup2

no no tink.. and this goes for everyone else.. that poster is a newbie, they will learn that rudeness gets you nowhere here on the DIS.. and furthermore we will no longer comment on that post..ok?!

Hey guys, I know you're trying to be helpful & stick up for Sara, but rather than scolding someone in public, please report a post you think breaks DIS guidelines and either one of us moderators or a webmaster will take a look at the post in question. If we think that person is breaking the rules we'll take care of it.

Thanks... and back to the thread ...

that sucks it is only for wii, and not a real gaming system, oh well hopefully a new kingdom hearts will come out soon.

Carlos, don't you have more than one system? I though you had mentioned this somewhere?

Hey guys, I know you're trying to be helpful & stick up for Sara, but rather than scolding someone in public, please report a post you think breaks DIS guidelines and either one of us moderators or a webmaster will take a look at the post in question. If we think that person is breaking the rules we'll take care of it.

Thanks... and back to the thread ...

we have.. 3 times! and there sig is also i think breaking dis rule mary jo!

I have had the collectors edition pre-ordered for a while now, the game seems really cool I have seen quite a bit of concept art, story, and interviews with the people making it from some of the game magazines that we get.

I have also however already started hearing some people complaining because Mickey has gone back to his original troublemaker personality and is not the perfect role models for toddlers version that he is on TV now. People are up in arms that they can't believe they are making Mickey behave this way.

well who is letting there toddler play this game? i though it was for kids ages 10 and up?

But the Wii is the only system with a Zelda Game on the next gen consoles... And Mario Kart... and Mario Bros.... So for those alone its worth the price tag :)

Also I wanna play the new Kingdom Hearts game on PSP but its so expensive in Australia... Might look at IMporting :)

well who is letting there toddler play this game? i though it was for kids ages 10 and up?

I know that, you know that, but how many people think those things don't apply because its Mickey so it must be for little kids?

I know they have already toned it down a bit from the original concept, I'll have to wait until I see where it is currently before I'll be able to decide if I think it was a good idea though.

As for it only being for the wii... this really is a game that would appeal to the majority of wii owners then with other console owners. I mean it really fits in better alongside Mario, Zelda, and Metroid then it does with God of War or Halo.

But the Wii is the only system with a Zelda Game on the next gen consoles... And Mario Kart... and Mario Bros.... So for those alone its worth the price tag

This is true... but epic Mickey if it does well could have a chance to have a port to another console or a sequel on another console (The move would be cool espcially given how much more precise the controls there are... I can't see it working on the kinetic) and since it uses the motion controller it wasn't widely known that the other systems were going to be getting these features when development on the game would have begun.

Zelda and Mario will never be on a Sony system... will at least not until Nintendo is no longer making consoles.

They didn't have the buses last year either, but they do now! so its serious this time!!! Go Funball!!!

5121484727_1d751184ec_z.jpg

They didn't have the buses last year either, but they do now! so its serious this time!!! Go Funball!!!

5121484727_1d751184ec_z.jpg

Who's buses are these? What are they used for? ART, TS lot or CM buses? Just curious.

We were at DL all last week watching these busses coming and going. Just pre-ordered from the Disney Store!!! WooooHooo!!! Excitement Overload!!!! Thanks for the the tip, the reminder and the links!!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter