ºoº CHECK THIS OUT!! EPIC MICKEY for WII NOW ON SALE!!

Funball

DIS Veteran
::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo
Just!! got this notice in my e-mail box today. Wii is releasing a new game! It's called "Disney Epic Mickey". It's rated E for everyone, and it's by Wii and Diseny Interactive Studios. There is a website to view the game and or pre-order it,this is a new game that was announced last year, but is now being released this year! just in time for the holidays, but let me give you a little background on it. :3dglasses

Product Overview: popcorn::

"Disney Epic Mickey is an action-adventure platforming game for the Wii console that sends Mickey Mouse on an epic journey of creativity and discovery. As Mickey, the player is propelled into Wasteland, an alternate world made up of Disney’s forgotten creative efforts, and is given the power to wield paint and paint thinner to dynamically change the world while determining Mickey’s path to becoming an epic hero. Through the use of this unique paint and paint thinner, the key components of animation and Mickey’s tools for impacting his world, players will have the ability to shape how the story unfolds as they discover the concept of “Playstyle Matters” – an innovative style of gameplay created by Disney Interactive Studios’ Junction Point, led by industry luminary Warren Spector, where players creatively tackle different challenges in the world to explore all the possibilities and storylines – but with consequences for their chosen actions."

OMG! that sounds soo much fun doens't it? ::MickeyMo

::MickeyMo Links!!:

hey dude this was announced last year November

there are multiple threads stating this

..yyeaaah ok.. well i just got this info today in my email. was sent via the disney insider.. and the website says all new game and orders are being taken for november of THIS YEAR!. so who knows maybe a different platform!.

...and oh yeah im not a dude. i am a CHICK!

but on a better note!!

this game looks so cool!!

ok..well it may of been announced last year

but its finallly being realesed this year.... still the point is, its a new game for this year....

It may have been announced last year, but it's not in stores until this November, and to my knowledge just became available for pre-order, or is just about to.

It may have been announced last year, but it's not in stores until this November, and to my knowledge just became available for pre-order, or is just about to.

EXACTLY!! THANK YOU!! :worship: :rotfl2:

yeah ..so who cares if it was announced last year..... big deal if there is threads on it being announced,this thread is about it being released!.. IT IS NOW out for sale! which in my mind is a cool thing for chrismas this year! it is just in time for the holidays! if i had a wii i would buy it! :thumbsup2

Thank you Sara :goodvibes We got all excited last year when they started the print ads but then the kids and I kind of forgot about it since the release date was so far off! Nice to know it's just around the corner now :)

Thanks for the link Sara! I got the kids a Wii last year for Christmas and this looks like just the ticket for a family gift this year...who knows...I may just play my very first video game ever since PONG(really!)

yeah no prob!! i think that this year,. this game will be a big hit for xmas gift and for wii's! i know how hot wii's are among kids now, and my niece has one and played it and umm yeh i am sure this game is going to rock!!! i am glad they finally are releasing it!

EXACTLY!! THANK YOU!! :worship: :rotfl2:

yeah ..so who cares if it was announced last year..... big deal if there is threads on it being announced,this thread is about it being released!.. IT IS NOW out for sale! which in my mind is a cool thing for chrismas this year! it is just in time for the holidays! if i had a wii i would buy it! :thumbsup2

IT IS NOW out for sale! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

you got till November :teacher:

Thanks FUNBALL!! We just the got Wii a couple of weeks ago! We are hooked! I was wondering what games to buy for my 3 ds and now I know I will be getting this game!

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cake:party:

IT IS NOW out for sale! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yikes.....for a newbie you sure are sort of rude...

I dunno maybe it’s just me.

As for the game, I can’t wait for it! I read a really good article about it in January or so and it looks AWESOME! I will definitely be picking it up....Thanks for the info funball! ^_^

Funball was correct, it is "now out for sale" because you can pre-order it. You won't get it until 11/30, but you sure can buy it now.

..allright you guys.. everyone has an opinion in there own right mind..if that poster wants to be that way so be it! popcorn:: :hippie: i'm used to certain people on the dis being rude (or not nice) to me.. its cool im used to it

anyhow on with the thread!!!!!!

yeah bateman.. congratz that you bought your game! and everyone else that already has.. :yay::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks for the link Sara! I got the kids a Wii last year for Christmas and this looks like just the ticket for a family gift this year...who knows...I may just play my very first video game ever since PONG(really!)

Wow.. ok well games have come along way since pong! rflol :rotfl:

Like I said before. This game is a good xmas present for any body(kid or adult) who is a game fanatic but also loves Disney and has the Wii consol! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter