~ºoº ASK QUESTIONS! PART 2!! ºoº

Being there... :)

What is your favorite kind of weather?

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

TNP......Do you prefer short or long socks?
Short socks! Though I love seeing my babies in knee highs :) I saw the cutest knee highs with Mickey head buttons sewn around them... thinking about making them for our trip.

To the next poster:

Pregnant belly casts that get painted... sweet, crazy, or ???

What on Earth? Had not heard of this before.... sounds weird to me, not my cup of strange either, so no thank you... :faint:

If you owned a zombie what you name it?

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Rob

TNP.....Have you ever locked yourself out of your house?

Once a long time ago... I am turning 100 in two days.

Why is it that some people are so ungrateful?

It's an entitlement society now; where've ya been????
Happy 100th, btw. I had a hunch you were a very old soul.:angel:

Have you ever done a random act of kindness?

I believe so, from buying something for some one to eat that had not enough money to reaching for that item that is above someone's head for them, to running off bums in a store, breaking up fights, well except for one because she had about 100 pounds on me, giving my jacket to someone who had their's stolen, to giving one of my last dollars to someone that had even less, etc ... So actually I guess so, I especially like breaking up fights and arguments and getting after people when really necessary. Sure sometimes people will tell me to mind my own business, but I don't ever let that stop me all the same. Yeah I know hard to believe, see where I come from I am more concerned about the safety and welfare of others first, before my own, within reason of course after all I don't have a death wish.

What food do you hate the most?

The food I like the most is... Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Oh, and with Mr. Pibb, it's a sugary deliciousness rivaled only by caramel corn!

To Next Poster: If you could request a sequel be made of any Disney movie, which one would you choose?

To Next Poster: If you could request a sequel be made of any Disney movie, which one would you choose?

Toy Story 4. What's Bonnie been upto?

TNP....What temperature water do you use to wash whites?

I don't think about the actual temperature I just set the wash and leave.

Do you like to watch the Travel Channel?

I love the Travel Channel with Samantha Brown and Rick Steves! :goodvibes
I'm looking for my next vacay. And it definitely won't be a Disney cruise!

TNP: If you could take a trip anywhere, where would it be?

Eastern Europe to see a bunch of old friends.

TNP...... What is the last song you listened to?

Shaman's Blues by The Doors.

If you could hold the power of life and death in your hands for one day would you?

Yes. I'd reduce the human population quickly.

TNP.....Do you prefer ketchup or catsup?

My Accord is my daily driver.

TNP......What was the last place you went to have dinner outside the house?

My Accord is my daily driver.

TNP......What was the last place you went to have dinner outside the house?

I think we took my younger brothers to Panda Express. Not very impressive I know lol. We are trying to eat at home and save for our next Disney Vacation.

TNP... What is the best FE gift you've ever received on DCL?

Hmmmm, we received a lot of really great FE gifts. DH liked his "Pirate Night Survival Kit" that had a small bottle of Captain Morgan's wrapped in a burlap bag, cute! Someone made a Disney paperbag scrapbook, too ingenius. The kids liked all the little things they got. Someone sewed on our Disney cruise group logo onto knit hats for all 4 of us, also laminated Alaskan bookmarks, a Disney fleece scarf, the Australian Tam Tam cookies were yummy, sooo many great things.

Where would you like to go on a cruise if you could choose anywhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter