~ºoº ASK QUESTIONS! PART 2!! ºoº

No way man, because if you have 99 more just like it, then you will have un dollar,and times are tight now, so save that penny...... ;) ha ....No, really.... ;) not.. well they are but..... :faint:

If you could only have one in person conversation with either the devil himself or God, whom would you choose? And why?

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

If you could only have one in person conversation with either the devil himself or God, whom would you choose? And why?

God, because I care more about what God has to say. Though as I'm thinking of it, I keep hearing the, "What if God was one of us?" song.

Question: If you had the power to cure one disability or ailment, which one would it be?

That is a tough question. For there are so many to choose from, so to attempt to choose only one, that is difficult. But for the sake of the question.... I would love to see paralysis eradicated. So that way, be it a child or an adult, that once could not walk, now can, or can again, and will be able to continue to do so. Life can be tough enough as it is.

Sorry forgot to ask my question... :faint:

If you were to be paid a fortune to keep an extremely important medication from being made or payed nothing to have it created and prescribed, which would you choose? And why?

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Question: If you had the power to cure one disability or ailment, which one would it be?

I suppose it depends on the situation but tking this broadly then the ailment. Many people live fine with disabilities, many suffer from ailments.

TNP..... Chicken wings, spicy or not?

If you were to be paid a fortune to keep an extremely important medication from being made or payed nothing to have it created and prescribed, which would you choose? And why?

An important one? I'd much rather be payed nothing and know that people were getting the medication they needed! Really, this happens every day. People are given life-saving and other important medications and I make no money from it. It wouldn't be a change.

TNP..... Chicken wings, spicy or not?

I'm a vegetarian, so I might not be qualified to answer this. I do, however, love soy "chicken" wings and they are plenty spicy. I'm a bit of a maniac, though, so sometimes I add Tobasco.

TNP... In which shop or store do you spend the most time?

Target :)

Butter: unsalted or salted?

I am good with any length, for as long as they have no holes. I do not like holy socks. ;)
No, really.

Do you wear sunglasses?

Yes

Are you a Vegetarian, Vegan or meat eater?

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

About two weeks ago, when I was way early for a meeting.

My question: Do you send hand-written thank you notes?

I received a thank you note matter of fact, in the mail about 2 weeks ago. Not really a letter though. I guess that'd be maybe 2 months ago- 92 year old grandma sends snail mail - no computer - imagine that.

What's your next favorite holiday?

Next? .... OMG! I believe that I just typed a fragmented sentence, and ya' know what? I don't care... :p Anyway.... it is always Halloween, then Christmas, then Thanksgiving then it is a free for all. ;) No, really.... yes I know, I am such a pagan. Hey I do wear shoes normally, especially when walking upon lawns where dogs and cats and in some cases people have treaded. :faint: ;)

Do you like to scare people on Halloween? Or is that something one likes to do year round?

;) Well it is for some people, I know for I have met them. :faint:

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

I don't like pillows that look like bodies, so nope. ... ;)

Do you like bacon?

***Chocolate covered bacon***, uh YAH!
Cinnamon roll bacon cupcakes, YAH again!!!

When was the last time you ate bacon?

When was the last time you ate bacon?

I can't remember the day but it was on a bacon cheeseburger someone ordered for me. Probably in mid or early March.

TNP............When was the last time you had chocolate?

I can't remember the day but it was on a bacon cheeseburger someone ordered for me. Probably in mid or early March.

TNP............When was the last time you had chocolate?

The last time I had chocolate was on 4/22. My grandma's 87th birthday. I had some Mudpie Ice cream with chocolate swirl. It was AWESOME!

TNP............ Whats your favorite part about Disneyland?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter