~ºoº Ask questions ºoº~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome thecoltonsmom!!

Yessssss! This week seemed so long for me but I bet next week flies by!

TNP.....do you HAVE to go to the Mall this weekend?

nope

Nope (thank goodness).

Do you have exciting plans for this weekend?

nope

OMG Pumpernickel bagels...my absolute favorite....They do not exist in Montana so I never get them anymore. One of the local grocers here found pumpernickel bread & special orders it for me (well she used to, once I started talking about it and letting people try it it became her 2nd best selling bread) But no luck on the bagels. Is there anywhere near DL that I can get one?

TNP.....What do you put on waffles?

Answer: sliced strawberries not sugared up just as mother nature created them.

TNP: What is your favorite holiday special

white christmas

Do you have exciting plans for this weekend?

I think your question got skipped. Never the less.

I'm going skiing and maybe shopping for stocking stuffers.

TNP......ARe you glad the lawn doesn't have to be mowed for a while?

I think your question got skipped. Never the less.

I'm going skiing and maybe shopping for stocking stuffers.

TNP......ARe you glad the lawn doesn't have to be mowed for a while?

Yup, it's covered in pretty leaves and very wet.

Are you going out on New Years Eve?

Are you going out on New Years Eve?

I have gone to a community party at a resort for years and seen a torch light parade many times. I'm not sure I'm going anywhere this year.

TNP.........Have you made NY resolutions? Will you this year?

I have gone to a community party at a resort for years and seen a torch light parade many times. I'm not sure I'm going anywhere this year.

TNP.........Have you made NY resolutions? Will you this year?

I usually don't have any, but this year I will be dropping my spear tire.

What movie in your library do you really like that you probably shouldn't?

the prestige..

What is your topmost ambition in life?

My current topmost ambition is to get my engineering degree and become an imagineer, running close second is to be thin enough by October 2011 to be Jessica Rabbit for Halloween.

do you use gag gifts as stocking stuffers?

What is your topmost ambition in life?

This may sound wierd. I was skiing today and looking at all sorts of areas I had skied over the years. I was thinking of cliffs I wanted to jump off of. Then I looked at one cliff that I have been eyeing since I was 15. I have never seen anyone jump it before. It's very particular because It takes a lot of speed to get to a safe landing and has a difficult entry to gain the speed. But because of this speed to shoot of the top, it goes from a mild 25 foot drop to 50 or 60, which is quite large. Today I realized it will take an incredible snow day for me to take the huge physical risk that has kept everyone off that rock. We'll see if I ever hit that one, but it is surely on my mind.

TNP....Do you send out a family newsletter?

do you use gag gifts as stocking stuffers?

No but I did work at a place that did Secret Santa. I had just started an didn't no anything about the person I had chosen. I asked another employee for advice. This gal got some really wierd gifts.

TNP....Have you ever taken part in a secret santa type gift exchange?

No but I did work at a place that did Secret Santa. I had just started an didn't no anything about the person I had chosen. I asked another employee for advice. This gal got some really wierd gifts.

TNP....Have you ever taken part in a secret santa type gift exchange?

In my high school band we did a secret santa. We went all out. We'ld get there name at the beging of december and give little treats up until our christmas party when we would revel ourselves to our giftee with a nice present.

what talent do you wish you had?

TNP:What's on your bathroom counter?

Soap, Water Cup, Deoderant, Razor, side burn trimmer, moisterizer, vitamins, chapstick, kleenexes.

TNP.......Do you have any interior wall painted a dark color in you house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter