~ºoº Ask questions ºoº~

Status
Not open for further replies.
when is the last time you wrote socks that didn't match?

Yeah, I have, but not for months. For me it's an act of desperation that if I run them through the wash, they will find their mate while there.

TNP..........MTV or VH1?

Yeah, I have, but not for months. For me it's an act of desperation that if I run them through the wash, they will find their mate while there.

TNP..........MTV or VH1?

I watch/like shows on both channels!

TNP......do you ever travel for Christmas?

What kind of cookies Matt?
We aren't having company this year, unless DD22 and her family decide to visit. If so then they will be here. :)

NP-what is your favorite animal?

No,

TNP.......have you ever been to an island in the ocean?

yes, Hawaii :) I want to go back! lol

no but i want to go..

have you ever been on a cruise?

no, but I want to!

It get closer with every tick of the clock.

TNP.......Do you eat the crust pieces of bread?

sometimes, most times I eat the crust but sometimes I get full and leave crust behind. :)

nope.

What place you would like to know about?

Australia. :) Is that what you meant? lol

sorry I was mia today guys, I had a major migraine hit hard a little after noon, I was out for most of the afternoon, well all afternoon, I woke up early evening.

NP-have you ever been to Europe?

yeah that is what i meant , u answerd it good!! A++++

no never been to europe..

Hmm I know a lot about a lot of places. But I would like to visit Tokyo mostly to learn more Japanese.

TNP........Have you ever traveled by bus? And I don't mean city bus.

Gourmet. There is a very good bagel shops in town that has probably been there for 20 years and I can't just have plain. I do like pumpernickel often.

OMG Pumpernickel bagels...my absolute favorite....They do not exist in Montana so I never get them anymore. One of the local grocers here found pumpernickel bread & special orders it for me (well she used to, once I started talking about it and letting people try it it became her 2nd best selling bread) But no luck on the bagels. Is there anywhere near DL that I can get one?

TNP.....What do you put on waffles?

Answer: sliced strawberries not sugared up just as mother nature created them.

TNP: What is your favorite holiday special

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter