ºoº "7" Days to 4-day Wonder December 5, 2004, Sunday, 7-Mousefest Meets, UPDATEDºoº

Not long now!!!

We fly to Orlando this Sunday for the first part of our vacation!!

Well, it's getting really close now, guys! :hyper:

Just wanted to big-up Ray for getting this party started and for keeping the excitement going. Thanks, Ray! But, hey, how will we recognise you? Or do you wear the santa get-up all the time? ;)

Queenie,

Is that the Bret Michaels of Poison fame? We saw them at Hard Rock Live a few years back.

Originally posted by UKDEB
Queenie,

Is that the Bret Michaels of Poison fame? We saw them at Hard Rock Live a few years back.

Hi Debbie!

The one and only Bret Michaelspuckerup: puckerup:

DH is taking me to see this Friday and I can't wait!!!! Of all the times I've loved his music (and him..hee hee)....I've never seen him perform. This Friday, it'll be just Bret though, wish it was a whole Poison show, THAT would be nice! :teeth: :teeth:

Ray, Debbie's right...how do we know it's you?! Mmmmm....maybe you should walk around with the Santa hat...or a mistletoe.
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Can't wait...almost time!!!! Woo Hoo!!

Queenie, you look way too young in your photo to have the hots for an old man like Bret Michaels! :p Now that he's getting on in years, I think it's about time he started wearing a shirt! ;) Dh is a long-time Poison fan (although Motley Crue is his fave band). We saw Posion at Hard Rock Live with Cinderella, Dokken and Slaughter - great night! Bret had short hair :eek: . Has he grown it again yet?

Queenie, you look way too young in your photo to have the hots for an old man like Bret Michaels! :p Now that he's getting on in years, I think it's about time he started wearing a shirt! ;) Dh is a long-time Poison fan (although Motley Crue is his fave band). We saw Posion at Hard Rock Live with Cinderella, Dokken and Slaughter - great night! Bret had short hair :eek: . Has he grown it again yet?

Thanks, I owe you dinner! (I look young! :eek: ) I started listening to Poison (and YES Motley Crue!!!) when I was 16, and have been a huge fan ever since...(I'm 27 now :rolleyes: )...even though my now 15 year old cousin laughs his butt off when I tell him I'm still a fan of "that kind of music"...:rolleyes:

Bret had SHORT hair...omg..he looks hot w/ the long hair....puckerup: I hope he has it long again, I'll keep you posted after the show on Friday! :teeth: :teeth:

Well, it's getting really close now, guys! :hyper:

Just wanted to big-up Ray for getting this party started and for keeping the excitement going. Thanks, Ray! But, hey, how will we recognise you? Or do you wear the santa get-up all the time? ;)

Hi, Deb and queenie. I can't believe that the cruise is almost here.

Here's a picture from two years ago at a DIS meet hosted by Brisuly at DISCon-2 for a fishing meet at Epcot.

We had a great time. We were up early at dawn, and fished inside Epcot. Pretty cool to see Epcot from the water and before the park opened.

Here is my picture:

123-2367_img.jpg

Cool pic Ray! Ok, NOW I'll recognize you...it was hard to imagine with the Santa suit...:teeth:

Here's a photo of DH (Dominick)

normal_DSC03036.JPG

(At POR in Oct.)

And here's me at DTD in Oct.

normal_DSC03019.JPG

So look out for us...we'll be w/ my parents and my sister...I'm sure you'll notice a pack of Asians w/ one little "outsider" (DH) looking lost...hee hee ;)

Originally posted by chunkster20uk
Not long now!!!

We fly to Orlando this Sunday for the first part of our vacation!!

Have a safe trip and a wonderful Thanksgiving chuckster20uk.

Ray :wave:

Originally posted by QJ411
Cool pic Ray! Ok, NOW I'll recognize you...it was hard to imagine with the Santa suit...:teeth:

Here's a photo of DH (Dominick)

normal_DSC03036.JPG

(At POR in Oct.)

And here's me at DTD in Oct.

normal_DSC03019.JPG

So look out for us...we'll be w/ my parents and my sister...I'm sure you'll notice a pack of Asians w/ one little "outsider" (DH) looking lost...hee hee ;)

Great pictures. I'll be looking for you and everyone. Don't be shy...just come up to me and introduce yourself. Please forgive my terrible memory for remembering names thought...lol.

See you in nine days.

Hi everyone........and bye for now:):wave:

We're off to the airport tomorrow evening to stay overnight then fly out on Sunday:):Pinkbounc :bounce:

sorry I cant post a pic of us! (cant link to the site)

:sunny:

have a good journey everyone:):wave:

UKANGEL said:
Hi everyone........and bye for now:):wave:

We're off to the airport tomorrow evening to stay overnight then fly out on Sunday:):Pinkbounc :bounce:

sorry I cant post a pic of us! (cant link to the site)

:sunny:

have a good journey everyone:):wave:

Have a safe trip Angel and everyone.

Hi, everyone. Only "7" more days until our WONDERful cruise.

MOVIES TO BE SHOWN ON OUR CRUISE (from Dave Marx):

ºoº Around the world in 80 Days
ºoº Brother Bear
ºoº Confessions of a Teenaged Drama Queen
ºoº Finding Nemo
ºoº Home on the Range
ºoº The Incredibles
ºoº Ladder 49
ºoº Miracle
ºoº Mr. 3000
ºoº National Treasure
ºoº Pirates of the Caribbean
ºoº Princess Diaries 2
ºoº Raising Helen
ºoº The Village

Hi everyone!

Happy rainy Sunday here...just wanted to pop in and say HI to everyone! SOON SOON SOON! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

chunkster20uk said:
hello from much sunnier Florida! :cheer2:

See you all on Sunday! :Pinkbounc :cool1: :boat:

LOL...it's RAINING here AGAIN today...since last night. :umbrella: :umbrella:

Almost! Gotta get packing tonight and REMEMBER the documents and our passports! Can't wait to meet all of you on SUNDAY!!! Will you guys have the lime green Mickey on? How would I know? I don't wanna walk up to a complete stranger and say HI, you're from the DIS?! :blush: and for that person to look at me in utter fear and run away from me thinking I'm psychotic! :eek: :eek:

Can't wait!!!! :thewave:

Here's a pic of dh and me taken a couple of years ago at Gaylord Palms. We haven't changed too much :D

GayPalms%207.jpg

If you're interested in seeing piccies of the Stringers, you can follow the link to their website via Kev's profile.

We leave for the airport tomorrow. See you all on Sunday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter