ºoº "7" Days to 4-day Wonder December 5, 2004, Sunday, 7-Mousefest Meets, UPDATEDºoº

Originally posted by virginiamama
We got em, we got em. Woo Hoo!!!
:thewave:

Congratulations, virginiamama. I just got my very first documents to a cruise...the WONDERful 4-day Wonder.

I need to think about what to pack, too, UKAngel.

I am getting very excited.

Ray :thewave:

Hi everyone, Hi Ray!

Finally found the thread...hee hee...sorry Ray.

DH and I will be on the 12/5 cruise as well, and my parents and DSis will be there too. It's their first time cruising w/ DCL and I'm so excited for them!

Wow, from the looks of it, there's lots of DISers there, I didn't get a chance to look at all the other meets, I'm sure we'll bump into some of them.

Just wanted to pop my head in and say GOOD MORNING and ONLY A LITTLE LONGER and we'll be sailing away!!! Woo Hoo:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Will you guys be wearing a lime green Mickey or anything like that so we can know each other??

We also got our docs yesterday, it was in the mail when we got home.

Hola all,

We got our docs yesterday. I was hoping that the dining rotation would be in there, but it wasn't. Guess I'll have to wait until we get to WDW to find out our rotation.

Take care,

Bill

Originally posted by MajorWoody
Hola all,

We got our docs yesterday. I was hoping that the dining rotation would be in there, but it wasn't. Guess I'll have to wait until we get to WDW to find out our rotation.

Take care,

Bill

Hi Bill,

On our last cruise, our dinning rotations were left for us on the vanity in our cabin. I'm looking forward to seeing our rotations as well, can't wait for yummy Tritons again! ::yes:: ::yes::

Originally posted by QJ411
Hi everyone, Hi Ray!

Finally found the thread...hee hee...sorry Ray.

DH and I will be on the 12/5 cruise as well, and my parents and DSis will be there too. It's their first time cruising w/ DCL and I'm so excited for them!

Wow, from the looks of it, there's lots of DISers there, I didn't get a chance to look at all the other meets, I'm sure we'll bump into some of them.

Just wanted to pop my head in and say GOOD MORNING and ONLY A LITTLE LONGER and we'll be sailing away!!! Woo Hoo:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Will you guys be wearing a lime green Mickey or anything like that so we can know each other??

We also got our docs yesterday, it was in the mail when we got home.

:wave: Hi, QJ411. Just look for the group laughing the loudest and having the most fun. That will probably be us. Plus there will be groups from other web sites, too.

See you there, Ray :wave:

Originally posted by MajorWoody
Hola all,

Take care,

Bill

:wave: Hi, Bill. That's great news. See you there.

Ray :wave:

:wave: Hi, everyone.

ºoº "14" Days to 4-day Wonder December 5, 2004, Sunday, 7-Mousefest Meets ºoº

::MinnieMo We'll be on the Wonder for the 12/5/04 cruise---it will be our 2nd (we cruised in January of this year on the Magic). Can't wait! My DH's Birthday is on 12-6--looking forward to celebrating that in Nassau. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. Also, we are staying at the Swan the night before...is anyone else? Let me know!!

Wow, we're getting closer and closer! :hyper: :hyper:

THUMPER7796, did you let the CM know that it was DH's bday? Let them know and they'll help you guys celebrate! Our wedding anniversary is on Dec. 8 (Weds.) so we are gonna bring the champagne that DCL gave us on our honeymoon that we saved, we're gonna ask them to open it for us during that night's dinner...if you see us, come by and help us drink the champagne! It'll be fun!!!

Originally posted by Thumper7796
::MinnieMo We'll be on the Wonder for the 12/5/04 cruise---it will be our 2nd (we cruised in January of this year on the Magic). Can't wait! My DH's Birthday is on 12-6--looking forward to celebrating that in Nassau. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. Also, we are staying at the Swan the night before...is anyone else? Let me know!!

:wave: Hi, Thumper7796. That's great news. I'm looking forward to meeting you. The Swan is a great resort.

Originally posted by QJ411
Wow, we're getting closer and closer! :hyper: :hyper:

THUMPER7796, did you let the CM know that it was DH's bday? Let them know and they'll help you guys celebrate! Our wedding anniversary is on Dec. 8 (Weds.) so we are gonna bring the champagne that DCL gave us on our honeymoon that we saved, we're gonna ask them to open it for us during that night's dinner...if you see us, come by and help us drink the champagne! It'll be fun!!!

:wave: Hi, QJ411. That will truly be a special, magical night for you. Congratulations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter