ºoº 34 more days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise

Muushka said:
Hi Ray :wave:

I didn't realize this was on the boards, I pm'd you, not sure if you got it :confused3

We are bringing a small tree (this will be our first Christmas that we did not get a real tree for the house-won't be home :earboy2: ). We will be at WDW for 8 nights prior to the cruise. Oh what fun!! We have not been to WDW in a year. Sure do miss that place :love: . Not sure about the lights for the balcony (at WDW) and porthole (on Wonder). Yes, we will probably bring those also now that I think about it. Gotta take care of that 'decorating' urge I have at Christmas.

So, if my math is correct, 39 days plus 18 days equals 57 days.

:bounce: :bounce: 57 days till our cruise!!! :bounce: :bounce:

We hope your cruise is Wonderful and Magical!!

Hi, Muushka. It sounds like you will have a wonderful Christmas.

Sincerely, Ray :)

ºoº 38 more days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise

ºoº 37 more days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise :cool1:

ºoº 36 more days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

ºoº 35 more days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

ºoº 34 more days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise

It is getting almost time to do the documents dance. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I hope there are a few more people on the ship than you and your family and my Mom and I!!! :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass Counting the days.
Have a great weekend dreaming about the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter