ºoº 34 more days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Anyone going to the Mousefest four day Disney Wonder Magical Cruise on December 4-8, 2005?

Someone please say that they will be coming.

I know that there will be a lot of people there, but I don't know anyone from the DIS that will be there.

There will be at least ten Mousefest Meets to attend with several WDW authors and WDW Web Founders. It will be great to meet and talk with all those wonderful people who put together such wonderful WDW web sites and wrote such wonderful Disney books.

Here are a few:

Deb Wills, web founder of the wonderful www.AllEarsNet.com and Deb Wills and Debra Martin Koma, authors of WDW book, Passporter's Walt Disney World for Your Special Needs: The Take-Along Travel Guide and Planner

Jennifer and Dave Marx web founders of www.PassPorter.com and authors of WDW books, Passporter WDW, Passporter's Disney Cruise Line and It's Ports of Call

Steven M. Barrett, M.D., web founder of www.HiddenMickeysGuide.com and author of the WDW books, The Hassle-Free Walt Disney World Vacation and Hidden Mickey's Guide, and A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets.

And then there are all of the special Mousefest Meets.

2005 Mousefest Disney Wonder Cruise

Sunday, December 4, 2005

Wonderful" Stateroom Door Decoration Contest

Cruising with us on the Disney Wonder? Decorate your metal stateroom door, incorporate MouseFest in the design, and you're automatically entered in our decorating contest! You must have your door decorated by 7:00 pm on day 3 (Tuesday, Dec. 6). Deb and Jennifer will cruise the hallways and judge doors based on creativity, originality, and your ability to use MouseFest in your decor. The winner will be announced at our Farewell Party on day 4. (You can download MouseFest graphics at http://www.mousefest.org/graphics.htm ) Prize to be announced!

Port Canaveral Meet and Greet

10:30 AM (Port Canaveral coffee shop inside DCL terminal Hosts: Deb Wills of AllEarsNet.com and Dave Marx, PassPorter author/publisher)

Bon Voyage Sail Away Party

4:30 PM (Disney Wonder – Deck 10. Midship)

MouseFest Disney Wonder Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony

TBA – Twenty minutes before start (Disney Wonder – Deck 3. Midship Host: Ray Sharpton for more information visit http://***********/forum/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=14249)

Monday, December 5, 2005

‘Round Nassau Town Walking Tour

10:00 AM (Disney Wonder – Outside Walt Disney Theater deck 4 forward Host: Dave Marx of PassPorter)

Be sure to wear comfy shoes, as Dave takes us on this annual walking tour of Nassau’s port area. We’ll be back in time for lunch!

Meet The Authors!

4 – 5 PM (Disney Wonder – Studio Sea Hosted by: MouseEarVacations.com)

Bring your questions and meet the following Disney guidebook authors:

Dave and Jennifer Marx: The Authors and Publishers of "The PassPorter Guide" series and Passporter.com

Deb Wills: Author of "PassPorter's Walt Disney World For Your Special Needs: The Take-Along Travel Guide and Planner" and Creator and Founder of AllEarsNet®, Deb's Unofficial Walt Disney World Information Guide (allearsnet.com) and ALL EARS® Weekly NewsletterAllEarsNet.com

Steve Barrett : Author of "The Hassle-Free Walt Disney World Vacation" guidebook and "Hidden Mickey's Guide", a "Field Guide to Disney's Best-Kept Secrets."

Everybody is welcome! We'll have door prizes and other goodies... Can't wait to see you there!

Lounging with Jennifer, Dave and Deb

7:30-8:30 PM (Disney Wonder – Preludes Lounge Hosts: Jennifer and Dave Marx of PassPorter and Deb Wills of AllEarsNet.com

Stop by for a relaxing chat before dinner with Jennifer, Dave, Deb, and fellow MouseFest cruisers

Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Stateroom Door Decoration Contest Deadline

7:00 pm today is the deadline for the contest (see details listed above). Have your door decorated by now, or you've missed the boat.

Lounging with Jennifer, Dave and Deb

5:50-6:30 PM (Disney Wonder – Preludes Lounge Hosts: Jennifer and Dave Marx of PassPorter and Deb Wills of AllEarsNet.com)

Stop by for a relaxing chat before dinner with Jennifer, Dave, Deb, and fellow MouseFest cruisers

Castaway Cay Parasailing Meet

Time: tba, may be on hold, contact Deb, (Castaway Cay Host: Deb Wills of Allearsnet.com)

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Team Trivia on the Disney Wonder

12:30 PM (Disney Wonder – Meet at the Cadillac Lounge Hosts: Tim and Anne Larison of Mousetalk.net and Cruisetalk.net)

Test your knowledge of Disney trivia! Members of the winning team each get to pick a Disney pin to add to their collection!

Hidden Mickey Hunt on the Disney Wonder

2:00 PM (Disney Wonder – Meet on Deck 10, starboard overlooking Mickey’s Kids’ pool Host Steven M. Barrett, author of Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World’s Best kept Secrets)

If you want to see more info, click here at www.mousefest.org

I don't suppose anyone would like to help me make a winning magnetic door sign for my cruise.

I have some pictures and some ideas, and I was going to try and get Kinkos to help me. The round stateroom door is 7-1/2 inches in diameter and I was going to try and put pictures in a circle around this to form Mickey's head and then two other larger pictures in the shape of Mickey's Ears.

I have some other ideas to that I can do with Home Depot Paint sample mickey heads.

I just don't know how to take the pictures and put them online and manipulate them in a circle and ears for a Mickey's head.

Any help would be appreciated.

And who else is coming?

Anyone...please.

Sincerely, Ray :)

ºoº Only 54 more days until ºoº December 4-8, 2005 Wonder 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise with all sorts of meets. Are you coming to share the Magic? ºoº

:dancer:

ºoº Only 53 more days until ºoº December 4-8, 2005 Wonder 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise with all sorts of meets. Are you coming to share the Magic? ºoº

ºoº Only 52 more days until ºoº December 4-8, 2005 Wonder 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise with all sorts of meets. Are you coming to share the Magic? ºoº

ºoº Only 51 more days until ºoº December 4-8, 2005 Wonder 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise with all sorts of meets. Are you coming to share the Magic? ºoº

I am just so excited.

I just can't believe how beautiful these Disney Wonder Stateroom Door Signs are.

You made wonderful designs, triplefigs.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, triplefigs.

Do you think that I might win the Mousefest Stateroom Door Sign Contest with these absolutely beautiful Door Signs?

I am going to put the wreath over the stateroom door number and the rest of them around the door.

I have some of the authors book covers to put on the door, too, along with some of the web site logos.

And I will add some more pictures of the cruise each day.

And, of course, some Home Depot Paint Swatch Mickey heads to write names and such.

I am just so "Wonder"...fully happy.

Thank you, Denise.

I just had to share.

Sincerely, Ray :)

MickeyChristmasWreathRay.jpg

Mousefest.jpg

DisneyWonderRay.jpg

DCLtree3DRay.jpg

ºoº 49-days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 Wonder 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise ºoº

Are you going?

ºoº 48-days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise ºoº

ºoº 47 more days to ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise ºoº

Hi!

ºoº 46-days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise ºoº

Hiya.

ºoº 45-days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise ºoº

Hello.

ºoº 44-days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise ºoº

Hiya back :earsgirl:

We are going on the Christmas Wonder (Dec 22-26), but thought I would join you in the excitement :banana:

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Muushka said:
Hiya back :earsgirl:

We are going on the Christmas Wonder (Dec 22-26), but thought I would join you in the excitement :banana:

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Oh my goodness. Hi, Muushka. I am getting excited. Boy, you will be there during Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, how wonderful.

Are you bring christmas lights to decorate your room?

Have a magical Christmas Wonder cruise.

Sincerely, Ray

ºoº 43-days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise ºoº

ºoº 42-days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise ºoº

ºoº 41-days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise ºoº

ºoº 40-days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise ºoº

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

ºoº 39 more days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

RaySharpton said:
Oh my goodness. Hi, Muushka. I am getting excited. Boy, you will be there during Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, how wonderful.

Are you bring christmas lights to decorate your room?

Have a magical Christmas Wonder cruise.

Sincerely, Ray

ºoº 43-days ºoº December 4-8, 2005 "Wonder"-ful 4-day Mousefest Magical Cruise ºoº

Hi Ray :wave:

I didn't realize this was on the boards, I pm'd you, not sure if you got it :confused3

We are bringing a small tree (this will be our first Christmas that we did not get a real tree for the house-won't be home :earboy2: ). We will be at WDW for 8 nights prior to the cruise. Oh what fun!! We have not been to WDW in a year. Sure do miss that place :love: . Not sure about the lights for the balcony (at WDW) and porthole (on Wonder). Yes, we will probably bring those also now that I think about it. Gotta take care of that 'decorating' urge I have at Christmas.

So, if my math is correct, 39 days plus 18 days equals 57 days.

:bounce: :bounce: 57 days till our cruise!!! :bounce: :bounce:

We hope your cruise is Wonderful and Magical!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter