«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Disney doesn't have everything set for December yet... I would not worry about hours for specific entertainment attractions until you are much closer to you FastPass+ dates.

And I think hours too are flexible depending on crowds... Think they start low with a traditional time for that season, and then work up as need be. Not unusual at all for them to add an hour or two here or there. PM EMH... might be an oversight... might be some event after hours - usually that's something they do a DHS, but with all the construction and closed ares???? But much more likely they just missed it.

For April 29, 2017 the wdwinfo.com calendar has EMH listed at DHS, on Disney's website it has EMH listed at AK not DHS.

yeah, hoping they are extended, My family is going may 29th-June 12th and as park commandos 12 hours in the magic kingdom are not nearly enough

They don't seem to be planning to keep AK open very late anymore.... would hope June they'd have Avatar open, and maybe even Rivers of Light by then.

Yeah, I noticed that. But then again they show the MK closing at 9 every night and we know most of those will become 11's, and no Fantasmics are posted yet, so it's very preliminary. Pandora opening dates will be hidden until much later. We did this w the SDMT, and missed opening day of the ride by just a few days. Now, AK could have cool new stuff when we're there in June, or not...

Yeah, I noticed that. But then again they show the MK closing at 9 every night and we know most of those will become 11's, and no Fantasmics are posted yet, so it's very preliminary. Pandora opening dates will be hidden until much later. We did this w the SDMT, and missed opening day of the ride by just a few days. Now, AK could have cool new stuff when we're there in June, or not...

Wishes is listed at 9pm for June. If they extend hours does that usually get bumped to 10pm then? And I heard they are only doing one electrical parade now...is this true?

Wishes is listed at 9pm for June. If they extend hours does that usually get bumped to 10pm then? And I heard they are only doing one electrical parade now...is this true?

Yeah, Wishes will likely be at 10pm every night. Don't know on the Electrical Parade. Last year in June it was 9pm every night, with an 11pm on about 3/4 of the nights.

Yeah, Wishes will likely be at 10pm every night. Don't know on the Electrical Parade. Last year in June it was 9pm every night, with an 11pm on about 3/4 of the nights.

There isn't an Electrical Parade anymore - are you thinking of the Electric Water Pageant?

There isn't an Electrical Parade anymore - are you thinking of the Electric Water Pageant?

Right, they just cancelled it recently... Yah I meant that, but was just looking at last year's June calendar to note the days. I guess it won't be on at all this year!

I'm getting a 404 error when I try to pull up the travel agent park hours. Is it possible they are updating all of the calendars or did they remove them for some reason?

I'm getting a 404 error when I try to pull up the travel agent park hours. Is it possible they are updating all of the calendars or did they remove them for some reason?
Looks like the site is still down. I wonder if the URL address has changed? Any TA's out there?

In reviewing the calendars for late Feb and early Mar, I do not see any fireworks shows at HS. Does the show end on Feb 25 or have the calendars just not been updated yet?

I suspect they have not been updated yet. They were extended through the last full week of February, but not into the next (partial) one. I expect that to happen with the mid-January update.

Note, though, that they are not every night in that last full week, and I expect something similar going forward.

Hey everyone! Our trip is 7/2 - 9/2017. They have times listed, but the latest park times are 7/3 - Magic Kingdom until 11, and 7/4 Epcot until 11... What happened to the later hours? MK closing at 9 in the Summer, let alone a holiday week? I know it can change, but how is someone supposed pick park days and make ADRs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter