«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Hey everyone! Our trip is 7/2 - 9/2017. They have times listed, but the latest park times are 7/3 - Magic Kingdom until 11, and 7/4 Epcot until 11... What happened to the later hours? MK closing at 9 in the Summer, let alone a holiday week? I know it can change, but how is someone supposed pick park days and make ADRs?
Exactly, doing it right now for 6/19-6/30 and it stinks...pretty much winging it. Made the most important ADRs already w/a SUPER preliminary idea of where we'll be each day based on the hours they've released so far...I couldn't wait any longer for Akershush

looking at times from 6th july onwards this year for 16 nights - both MK and Epcot seem to closing at 9pm - I thought was strange (last tiime I went was 3 years ago when they shut 10-11pm) but looking back on historical dates for 6-21st July LAST year 2016 it states they DID shut at 9pm - am I correct in this does anyone know who went disney last mid july 2016?

I don't know about July, but they did close at 9 last August (2016), except when they had extra magic hours.

I travel in August every summer, and I can not EVER recall MK closing at 9pm. Epcot always closes at 9pm, except for extra magic hours for onsite guests. MK, expect later closings. They may not change the schedule until sometime around the middle of June, but they will change it. I would say it is VERY unlikely for MK to close at 9pm in July (well, maybe on one particular day if there is some kind of special event, but not regularly).

I travel in August every summer, and I can not EVER recall MK closing at 9pm. Epcot always closes at 9pm, except for extra magic hours for onsite guests. MK, expect later closings. They may not change the schedule until sometime around the middle of June, but they will change it. I would say it is VERY unlikely for MK to close at 9pm in July (well, maybe on one particular day if there is some kind of special event, but not regularly).

Sorry, I didn't specify. I was talking about Ebcot.

looking at times from 6th july onwards this year for 16 nights - both MK and Epcot seem to closing at 9pm - I thought was strange (last tiime I went was 3 years ago when they shut 10-11pm) but looking back on historical dates for 6-21st July LAST year 2016 it states they DID shut at 9pm - am I correct in this does anyone know who went disney last mid july 2016?
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours/july16.cfm

Looks like 10pm most nights, which kind of shocks me. We went in June and it was mostly 11pm closings...some midnights. I also looked at August and it was 11pm or midnight most days.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours/july16.cfm

Looks like 10pm most nights, which kind of shocks me. We went in June and it was mostly 11pm closings...some midnights. I also looked at August and it was 11pm or midnight most days.

They will release updated hours, probably in the middle of June, and then maybe update them again sometime in July. Those hours will show the park staying open later. The hours that are posted right now are not going to be the actual park hours.

They will release updated hours, probably in the middle of June, and then maybe update them again sometime in July. Those hours will show the park staying open later. The hours that are posted right now are not going to be the actual park hours.
That was actually last year's hours in response to someone mentioning MK closing early in July last year.

This may have been answered but I couldn't find an answer. We are going to WDW in March 10-16. The latest any park is open is 9pm with no Extra Magic Hours. Anyone know what the deal is? Several years ago when we went, MK alone would have EMH until 2am.

This may have been answered but I couldn't find an answer. We are going to WDW in March 10-16. The latest any park is open is 9pm with no Extra Magic Hours. Anyone know what the deal is? Several years ago when we went, MK alone would have EMH until 2am.
The trend as of late has been that Disney releases their (mostly) final revisions on hours mid month the month before - so mid Feb for March. More often than not, it is an extension of hours.

That was actually last year's hours in response to someone mentioning MK closing early in July last year.

I carefully read the 16 at the end of that link several times, and confirmed in my head that it was indeed this year we were talking about . . . doh. I am apparently still in 2016, hopefully I will catch up with the rest of you all soon lol.

We are going March 2-7 and they just updated the hours for February and thru March 4th. I would expect to see he rest of March updated soon too. Also when you went several years ago was it Easter? Easter this year is April 16. So I doubt you will see any 2am EMH closings in March.

I carefully read the 16 at the end of that link several times, and confirmed in my head that it was indeed this year we were talking about . . . doh. I am apparently still in 2016, hopefully I will catch up with the rest of you all soon lol.
No problem! Happens to the best of us! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter