«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Looks like no night shows in AK for the December

You actually shouldn't draw that conclusion from the schedule. What we *can* say, is that they haven't put the night stuff on the schedule yet. However, we do believe they will at some point.

Is this common for Disney to not have valid hours even 4 months out? September still does not show whats going on at AK or DS with their night time shows. Is it like this yearly?

It's painful, really!! I'm trying to plan our 9/4-9/9 trip and I need these hours too

There aren't even valid hours less than ONE month out at present! Both MK and DHS don't even show extended hours for Independence Day as yet, let alone the rest of the peak summer period (well, unless the MK will really be closing at 10pm and DHS at 8:30pm anyway).

What on earth are Disney playing at this year? They are pushing longer and longer windows forcing people to pre-book for restaurants and fastpasses, yet they won't give us the real park hours just 30 days in advance.

Andre

Agree with you there Andre.
Our trip is not unit the 18th of December. We are there for 44 days and our 180 day window is next week.
We are basically after the early morning hours pattern but that seems to change in december.
I have emailed disney in the hopes of getting a general idea of what park on what day is early entry etc which would make planning for certain dining reservations so much easier.

So am I right in assuming there will be no parades in magic kingdom on 12/18- 12/22? Did they not announce it yet? Or is it not happening?

So am I right in assuming there will be no parades in magic kingdom on 12/18- 12/22? Did they not announce it yet? Or is it not happening?

They should be running the FoF parade during the day on those days, and the MSEP at night on the 19th-21st. (The 18th and 22nd are party dates, so you'd have to attend a party to see a nighttime parade on those nights.

No WISHES! during the days immediately after Christmas according to the Disney PDF. Any idea if this will change, and when it might change?

Also, does anyone have a good sense of what to expect for actual park opening times during the week between Christmas and New Year? I've heard people talk about 6 and 7 am opening times (not EMH). Is that accurate?

Very frustrated this year with all the last-minute stuff from Disney. Do people think there will be extended hours at MK and a second MSEP added for most of July? Why are they doing this?

So far, no fireworks at Hollywood studios after July 2, HS closes at 8:30, and MK closes at 10. We are now 3 weeks away and Disney can't figure out what the hours will be for the holiday week with peak/insane crowds, much less the rest of July. Now that FP and meals can't really be changed anyway for our party of 12, I am just hoping they don't do something crazy like last month when they decided HS would only have fireworks on certain days!

Anytime now, Disney.

So far, no fireworks at Hollywood studios after July 2, HS closes at 8:30, and MK closes at 10. We are now 3 weeks away and Disney can't figure out what the hours will be for the holiday week with peak/insane crowds, much less the rest of July. Now that FP and meals can't really be changed anyway for our party of 12, I am just hoping they don't do something crazy like last month when they decided HS would only have fireworks on certain days!

Anytime now, Disney.
This is pretty nutty. :sad2:

Any chance MK will close later than 11:00? We will be there 6/25 &6/26 . Really hoping they will extend hours, are they still doing that day of?

Any chance MK will close later than 11:00? We will be there 6/25 &6/26 . Really hoping they will extend hours, are they still doing that day of?

It's very unusual for changes to be made a week out. Very occasionally they may announce a change if there are expecting a larger attendance than predicted (most often to Saturdays) but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything later than 11pm in June.

Andre

So here we are at June 15th and no changes to the July schedule yet. MK is 9-10 on July 7th. That's the week of the 4th. That cannot be right!

So here we are at June 15th and no changes to the July schedule yet. MK is 9-10 on July 7th. That's the week of the 4th. That cannot be right!

Disney are getting really bad at providing timely information to guests to allow them to make plans.

For example they have just yesterday released details of the closure of the French Quarter food court for refurbishment which starts on 11 July, now less than a month away, although this project has been in the planning stages for well over a year (and that's just to my own knowledge).

Andre

July 4th (and rest of July) hours were updated this morning.

For rest of July, Studios is only extended by half an hour to 9pm, and no Star Wars fireworks are listed. Only one Fantasmic, at 9pm.

MK is extended to 11pm with 2 MSEPs many days, and a few days (Sat/Mon/Weds/Thurs) it seems to have an 8am general opening - including the day I'd booked an 8am BoG breakfast, damn! :( On EMH days the MK opens generally at 9am though, so you'll still get in at 8am anyway. Other odd things are some July days (including at least one Saturday) MK still closes at 10pm, but Tuesdays at midnight. Makes no sense, very hard to make plans.

Andre

July 4th (and rest of July) hours were updated this morning.

For rest of July, Studios is only extended by half an hour to 9pm, and no Star Wars fireworks are listed. Only one Fantasmic, at 9pm.

MK is extended to 11pm with 2 MSEPs many days, and a few days (Sat/Mon/Weds/Thurs) it seems to have an 8am general opening - including the day I'd booked an 8am BoG breakfast, damn! :( On EMH days the MK opens generally at 9am though, so you'll still get in at 8am anyway. Other odd things are some July days (including at least one Saturday) MK still closes at 10pm, but Tuesdays at midnight. Makes no sense, very hard to make plans.

Andre
MK still opens at 9 on July 7th (my MK day), but now closes at 11. My 8 am BOG, still looks good until they change the hours again. This is ridiculous.

My ADR date is the 27th of this month. Lack of info or rather lack of knowing what may or may not be going on in December is really causing a headache. I have a general idea of what I want to do each day...but who knows. My trip last October was not this difficult to plan.

Waiting for update on AK hours after Sept. 5th. I have ADRs for Tiffins but am hoping they will have ROL fixed by then and can book a Dining package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter