• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

09012011DisneyWorld10thAnniversary2.jpg

I'm jealous! Five hour drive is a piece of cake! We fly down on Thursday early, early early :)
And here I am, super jealous of you for being able to fly! For me, my closest airport is an hour to the south, and offers no direct flights to MCO. The best I could do would be to drive that hour south to the airport, then fly up to either Atlanta or Charlotte for a layover and change of planes, then back down to Orlando. Which is just... dumb. :lmao: It ends up actually taking longer than just staying the car and continuing on my merry way!

So as much as I would prefer to fly, driving it is! :drive:

I leave for Orlando today and will be in Disney World TOMORROW!! It's finally here I can hardly believe it!!!!
Have a MAGICAL trip, Rachel! Been fun hanging out with you on the September threads! :hug:

And here I am, super jealous of you for being able to fly! For me, my closest airport is an hour to the south, and offers no direct flights to MCO. The best I could do would be to drive that hour south to the airport, then fly up to either Atlanta or Charlotte for a layover and change of planes, then back down to Orlando. Which is just... dumb. :lmao: It ends up actually taking longer than just staying the car and continuing on my merry way! So as much as I would prefer to fly, driving it is! :drive: Have a MAGICAL trip, Rachel! Been fun hanging out with you on the September threads! :hug:

I wouldn't be SUPER jealous, we have to drive an hour to Denver at 3:00 am to fly to Dallas with a 45 min connection to MCO :). I think you win...lol :)

Yes, exactly! Just gotta get through the next 5 work days! This time on Saturday morning, I'll be in the car and on the road, starting my 5-hour drive to Orlando!

I'm jealous of your 5 hour trip too. We are starting out at 6am Friday on our 16 hour drive:faint:

Single digits finally :cool1: 9 days until we leave, 10.5 until we check in at AKL.I count the day we start the drive as the first vacation day so single digits it is!!!

I wouldn't be SUPER jealous, we have to drive an hour to Denver at 3:00 am to fly to Dallas with a 45 min connection to MCO :). I think you win...lol :)

I feel your pain. Our flight leaves from Michigan at 6:05a and we are almost 2 hours from the airport. Then we fly 1hr min to Baltimore, switch planes, land again in Norfolk, pick up more passengers and finally fly on to MCO. Sucks but driving wasn't an option.

We leave in one week! Why do I feel this overwhelming sense of panic about all that needs to be done? Haha! A planner's work is never done :-D

We arrive at 10:40am on Saturday. Freaking out in a good way :) After 12 months of planning..... I am thrilled that our magical vacation is almost here!!!!!

We arrive at 10:40am on Saturday. Freaking out in a good way :) After 12 months of planning..... I am thrilled that our magical vacation is almost here!!!!!
I'm right there with ya! We've been planning for a year also, I've been driving my DH crazy for so long he is relieved it's finally here :) we leave day after tomorrow ! :) :) :)

We leave on Saturday - now it's crunch time to get everything packed and ready! We've got most of the kids' clothes packed, and the miscellaneous stuff like diapers, snacks, etc. My goal for tonight is to pack my own clothes. I also have to hit the dollar store today for some more ponchos - darn September rain! Oh well, hopefully everyone will be so happy to be at Disney they won't mind getting a little wet. :)

Ava said:
We leave on Saturday - now it's crunch time to get everything packed and ready! We've got most of the kids' clothes packed, and the miscellaneous stuff like diapers, snacks, etc. My goal for tonight is to pack my own clothes. I also have to hit the dollar store today for some more ponchos - darn September rain! Oh well, hopefully everyone will be so happy to be at Disney they won't mind getting a little wet. :)

Actually, the weather doesn't look too bad. Afternoon showers never hurt anyone :) It will be magical. I haven't started packing. I pack the night before. Lol. We are taking umbrellas. Not sure we would use ponchos. What dollar store did you go to? We have a Dollar Tree, but thats it.

Ok I have a quick question. I'm currently getting my tips ready for our ADR's but I can't remember, is the tip included in the price for Hoop De Doo Revue?

TIA. :)

Does anyone know if I have a 9:10 res for CRT and the park opens at 9am... Will they let me in any earlier than 9?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter