• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

Hey Seot peeps! Staying at CSR in 10 days and still haven't made up my mind about our departure day breakfast...crystal palace or chef mickey? Preferences? Reservation is for 8:50 so I don't know that we would have much time at MK to ride anything since we have to get back to hotel because our flight leaves at 3. I'm assuming DME will pick us up around noon?

ETA: we've never eaten at CM or CP

I am partial to Chef Mickey's. I still remember my first time eating there when i was 4, and that is where our departure day breakfast is at!

That being said, I have never eaten at Crystal Palace, but luckily for me I will no longer be able to say that 5 days from now!!!!!

Tomorrow well give us 7 days. This next week needs to go by fast. We are bust Friday night and all day Sat so those days well fly by hopefully.

KNovacovschi said:
I would choose Crystal Palace, mind you I may be biased as that's my absolute favorite breakfast anywhere :), that way you can do a couple things before you have to go. :)
Agreed! Plus, if you're anything like me, you'll enjoy one last dose of magic, and the chance to say goodbye and "see ya next time!" to the castle. ;)

6 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

I'm doing the "Less Than a Week..." Dance!!!

tumblr_lini945Yc61qak7i1.gif

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum, but how early can one get to magic kingdom on an early magic hour day and how does one go about doing this? We are spending one night of our trip in Fort Wilderness to utilize the extra hour. All other nights are off site. The day we are going to MK is 9/25. All feedback appreciated! The monorail schedule is making me nervous. I don't want to miss rope drop.

cbecerrajr said:
Not sure if this is the appropriate forum, but how early can one get to magic kingdom on an early magic hour day and how does one go about doing this? We are spending one night of our trip in Fort Wilderness to utilize the extra hour. All other nights are off site. The day we are going to MK is 9/25. All feedback appreciated! The monorail schedule is making me nervous. I don't want to miss rope drop.

I try to be on a bus around 7am. The welcome show begins at 7:40am and rope drop at 8am. Fort Wilderness is not on the monorail. You will need to go by bus. I am not sure how early the water taxis are running.

tiriggs1 said:
I try to be on a bus around 7am. The welcome show begins at 7:40am and rope drop at 8am. Fort Wilderness is not on the monorail. You will need to go by bus. I am not sure how early the water taxis are running.

Do you mean water taxis from the fort or from ttc? I don't mind driving to ttc, since I have a AAA diamond pass, if that's OK? If it's easy enough to hop a bus from Fort directly to MK and bypass the ferry, that's OK too. Whichever is easier/more reliable.

5 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

No dancing today, need to rest my feet... Instead, I'm doing the "Count the Days on One Hand" High-Five!!!

giphy.gif

5 DAYS LEFT!!!!!! :cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2: No dancing today, need to rest my feet... Instead, I'm doing the "Count the Days on One Hand" High-Five!!!
Same here! I'm in Just-Have-to-Get-Through-This-Work-Week mode. On Saturday we'll be on the plane to Mickey!!

Starting to gather up things to pack, long week but I think i'll make it to Saturday.

For anyone there already, how are the crowds?

not bad at all, sept is a great time to go. Last year we didn't even use fastpasses as the lines where 10 15 min (my preferred time), crowd pattern doesn't change just the amount of people going since attendance is up

Ava said:
Same here! I'm in Just-Have-to-Get-Through-This-Work-Week mode. On Saturday we'll be on the plane to Mickey!!
Yes, exactly! Just gotta get through the next 5 work days! This time on Saturday morning, I'll be in the car and on the road, starting my 5-hour drive to Orlando!

Yes, exactly! Just gotta get through the next 5 work days! This time on Saturday morning, I'll be in the car and on the road, starting my 5-hour drive to Orlando!

I'm jealous! Five hour drive is a piece of cake! We fly down on Thursday early, early early :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter