• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

I can navigate the WDW parks blindfolded, but for one day on my upcoming trip, I'm going to step out of my comfort zone and venture over the "Dark Side." :eek: (The Harry Potter fangirl in me is refusing to be ignored.) Truth be told, it's the only part of my trip that I'm super nervous about, just because it's completely unfamiliar to me. :confused3 So I know how you're feeling. Deep breaths! :goodvibes

We are also heading to the dark side. Don't be nervous, we do it every year, it's easy to navigate at universal.

We are also heading to the dark side. Don't be nervous, we do it every year, it's easy to navigate at universal.

I actually know my way around Universal and not so much WDW haha!:rotfl:

Anyways...

Tomorrow I'll be at Disney & Universal! Epcot right when we get off the plane! :cheer2:

Five days to go. There has to be a dance for being able to count the days on one hand...single hand dance......high five dance..... i don't really care what it is called, I am doing that dance today!

And we packed last night!!!! Well 90% packed.

5 more days until i get to surprise my boys with their first trip to Disney!

Now if i could only snag the Tusker House reservation and Wishes! FP+ that are eluding me. Who knew those would be the tough ones

We leave tonight for Disney World, but my heart is heavy because we had to put our bulldog down this morning. It was unexpected and we'll miss him SO MUCH. I just pray that the Lord gives us peace and that the magic of Disney fills our hearts <3

We leave tonight for Disney World, but my heart is heavy because we had to put our bulldog down this morning. It was unexpected and we'll miss him SO MUCH. I just pray that the Lord gives us peace and that the magic of Disney fills our hearts <3

I'm sorry for your loss :( I know first hand how hard that is. I hope you have a trip filled with laughter and lots of fun

Aw so sorry to hear that. I hope you guys enjoy your trip.

8 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

Still doing my Single Digit Dance!!!

tumblr_mjiwchLxse1s2oay7o1_400.gif

7 Days Left! Next week we'll be in Disney! I packed all of my outfits yesterday, that was a huge hurdle. Next hurdle is packing for my girls.

7 Days Left! Next week we'll be in Disney! I packed all of my outfits yesterday, that was a huge hurdle. Next hurdle is packing for my girls.

J, you packed? Oh no! I'm so far behind! I leave before you!

I thought you'd just procrastinate! Lol

6 days....no more "weeks":cool1: Looks like I need to get the suitcases out now because in less than 1 week we will be:drive:

7 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

I'm doing the "This Time Next Week..." Dance!!!

darth-vader-dance-o.gif

Suitcases have already been pulled out of storage, I narrowed it down to which ones I'm going to be using, and made the final draft of the packing list. I work Mon-Fri next week, so tonight after work and all day tomorrow are devoted to getting the apartment all clean and shiny. On Monday evening the laundry and packing will OFFICIALLY begin (even though I've been setting things aside for months)! Wednesday evening the pet sitter is coming by to meet the cats and get my housekey. Friday evening I will be at Walmart, picking up breakfast and snacks for in the room. And Saturday morning, I will be on my way! :drive: :woohoo:

I can't believe it's almost here. It hardly feels real! :cutie: :goodvibes

Hey Seot peeps! Staying at CSR in 10 days and still haven't made up my mind about our departure day breakfast...crystal palace or chef mickey? Preferences? Reservation is for 8:50 so I don't know that we would have much time at MK to ride anything since we have to get back to hotel because our flight leaves at 3. I'm assuming DME will pick us up around noon?

ETA: we've never eaten at CM or CP

Hey Seot peeps! Staying at CSR in 10 days and still haven't made up my mind about our departure day breakfast...crystal palace or chef mickey? Preferences? Reservation is for 8:50 so I don't know that we would have much time at MK to ride anything since we have to get back to hotel because our flight leaves at 3. I'm assuming DME will pick us up around noon? ETA: we've never eaten at CM or CP

I would choose Crystal Palace, mind you I may be biased as that's my absolute favorite breakfast anywhere :), that way you can do a couple things before you have to go. :)

I would choose Crystal Palace, mind you I may be biased as that's my absolute favorite breakfast anywhere :), that way you can do a couple things before you have to go. :)

I'll second that. We have done both and while the CM characters are nice, the food at CP was exceptional. It was our favorite too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter