Zutter tips

ImDMous

DIS Veteran
I've been on the DIS for a while and had no idea there was a scrapbooking section until now. How awesome!

For our upcoming cruise, I'm making word books and I just ordered the Zutter Bind-it-all. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for someone who's never used it before?

I'm pretty tech-savvy and I have a Cricut and Gypsy so I know how to deal with finicky hardware. :) My wordbook pages are mostly cereal boxes, do you punch the binding holes one page at a time or can it do the whole book? Even one page would be awesome since I've been using a hole-punch and doing one hole at a time until now.

Thanks for any help!

:welcome: to our cozy corner of the boards... Make yourself at home and feel free to look around and ask questions..

Unfortunately, I do not own a bind it all (zutter or other brand) so I am of no help...but I wanted to welcome you to our boards.

I hope someone will be able to answer your question shortly.

I have the original version and I can do 1-2 thin chipboard pages, up to 5 cardstock pages, or 1 acrylic page at a time when I am punching. It definitely make binding books go easier. I never use the actually covers- I just do mine the same size so when you look at the offsets for the wholes think about if your covers are larger than the pages. One other big hint is to make sure you punch the pages all facing the same way (otherwise the binding won't work out well and it will be off).

Those are the hints I can think of- if you have any questions as you begin working feel free to ask and I can see about answering.

Rebecca

I got all my books finished, it was so easy!! Awesome, I love this tool. There are so many little tiny things that you don't notice at first and then go "Ohhhhh, that's what that's for!". Genius! We got 12 6-page books done in about an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter