zutter bind-it-all

I got a Bind-it-all for Christmas and just recently got around to using it for the first time. It was fun and worked great!

I am planning to make my DS3 his own personalized autograph book with it--for our last trip I just made a personalized cover for a pre-binded notebook with blank pages, and covering a binded book is a pain!

Also thinking about using it to bind together a trip-planning notebook right before we leave--with ADR info., menus, tips, etc. Still thinking about it . . .

Welcome Denni! Can you tell me more about the paper gator? It's been on my "let's find out more about this before I decide if I NEED it" list.
Thanks!
The paper gator is awesome if you need to round corners on a stack of paper (up to 100 sheets at a time). It cuts chipboard, cork, plastic sheeting, etc - all with NO effort! I only have the blade that comes with the machine but they sell different designs for smaller corners or straight beveled corners. I never thought I'd have use for it until I got the BIA - now I NEED it! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter