zutter bind-it-all

tubachick

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Official DIS "good
have been playing with the Zutter Bind it all at the LSS any thoughts on this from anyone who has it or played with it. Do you find it easy to use/ cut through materials etc? I love the idea of being able to bind materials in such a manner.

come on fellow scrappers let me know what you think.

here is a link about it as well
http://www.binditall.com/

My friend Denni who was at SDV WDW, sitting next to me has one. Let me see if I can get her to come over and visit us here.

I have the pink one and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
It takes a little practice but is easy. I've only cut chipboard and cardstock so far and it works great!

thanks Denni! i got one for my birthday last year and have not taken it out of the package yet. i did go to my lss and get some chip board to make an album, just have not got to it yet!

i'm love to hear more about it!

thanks Denni! i got one for my birthday last year and have not taken it out of the package yet. i did go to my lss and get some chip board to make an album, just have not got to it yet!

Maybe we could talk her into giving us a first hand demo at one of my monthly crops!:)

lisa, that would be so cool.:cool1: i do way better at visual stuff.
i have a great idea in mind i just have not had the time to put it together.

oh and i almost forgot.....

:welcome: denni!!!! glad to have you here with us.
come and stay awhile. we have a nice little nitch here!

Maybe we could talk her into giving us a first hand demo at one of my monthly crops!:)
I'll bring it next weekend if you want! And the paper gator too cause that thing makes it even better! ;)

Well I did buy it. :) I haven't used it yet, but this afternoon I am going to play a bit. I'll let you know what I think later.

Thanks for the input.

I have one and I love it. I recently made an album for my sister's trip to Germany, and bound it with the BIA. She loved it so much! I tied ribbon (colors of the German flag) around the wires to tie it in with the theme of the Germany title (done with the colors of the flag).

07_08049.jpg

I have one and I love it. I recently made an album for my sister's trip to Germany, and bound it with the BIA. She loved it so much! I tied ribbon (colors of the German flag) around the wires to tie it in with the theme of the Germany title (done with the colors of the flag).

07_08049.jpg

So Cute!! I hope that anything I do comes out half as nice as yours!!!:yay:

I'm so glad you bought it!! Once you have it you will find a million ways to use it! It also works great on CDs for an altered album!

I was just playing with the cutting yesterday, next weekend I will try a small project. It is very simple to use.:thumbsup2

Like SharonLovesMickey said, you can use it on cds. I made a cd album before (with the ones that you get in the mail like for AOL). I covered them with cute paper and embellies, and then did the BIA on the left side to make it a little ablum! Turns out quite cute!

:scared1: You haven't played with it yet??? Ok, Holly... I'm going to have move closer to MAKE you use those fun toys!;)

I'll bring it next weekend if you want! And the paper gator too cause that thing makes it even better! ;)
Welcome Denni! Can you tell me more about the paper gator? It's been on my "let's find out more about this before I decide if I NEED it" list.

:scared1: You haven't played with it yet??? Ok, Holly... I'm going to have move closer to MAKE you use those fun toys!;)

i would so love that! none of my friends here scrap. they just dont get it!
i know crazy right? :confused3

i have the bind it all too. its fun. I have made some cute word books with my cricut and then binded them and a few CD books out of old CD samples that come in the mail. I also have used it for making little book albums for the boys out of coasters that i have "borrowed" from local resturants. (I have family members "borrowing" coasters for me from all over the east coast)
its fun
jennifer

i have the bind it all too. its fun. I have made some cute word books with my cricut and then binded them and a few CD books out of old CD samples that come in the mail. I also have used it for making little book albums for the boys out of coasters that i have "borrowed" from local resturants. (I have family members "borrowing" coasters for me from all over the east coast)
its fun
jennifer

hahaha ~ We just recently got some from Outback to try... our waitress said that we could take the stack. I haven't tried it yet, but I have the papers picked out already.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter