• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zune or IPOD?

Zune, IPOD, or other?

• Zune

• IPOD

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

amloveaffair

I've been very rude, and I'm very sorry
Which do you have/prefer?

I have a Zune. The software was a pain to begin with but I like it other than that. It's 30 gigs, I have 834 songs, 9 videos, and 60 pictures and I'm not even using half of it!

Zune.
I have a zune, and have looked around on a couple of my friend's Ipods, and didn't like them.
They've also listened to my zune and love it, and want to get a zune instead of an Ipod now.

Zune.
I have a zune, and have looked around on a couple of my friend's Ipods, and didn't like them.
They've also listened to my zune and love it, and want to get a zune instead of an Ipod now.

It's the same quality for a cheaper price!

I have an Ipod, but I seriously wouldn't say Ipod is better.
Actually, I kind of hate Apple with a burning passion (and the Itunes program even more), I just needed a new mp3, and it was the only thing that I could find at the time. 3rd Gen, 4 gig (I should have bought a bigger size, because I'm running out of room).

But yeah, I've never used a Zune, or seen the program, so I can't say.

I used to use a Zen Creative Microphoto. I loved it, and still do, but it doesn't work anymore. The battery slowly started dying, and it would freeze up when I waited for it to turn on (I admit, that's what I like about Ipods, they don't actually turn OFF OFF. Creative's do, and it's a pain to wait).

I have an Ipod, but I seriously wouldn't say Ipod is better.
Actually, I kind of hate Apple with a burning passion (and the Itunes program even more), I just needed a new mp3, and it was the only thing that I could find at the time. 3rd Gen, 4 gig (I should have bought a bigger size, because I'm running out of room).

But yeah, I've never used a Zune, or seen the program, so I can't say.

I used to use a Zen Creative Microphoto. I loved it, and still do, but it doesn't work anymore. The battery slowly started dying, and it would freeze up when I waited for it to turn on (I admit, that's what I like about Ipods, they don't actually turn OFF OFF. Creative's do, and it's a pain to wait).

I had a Creative Micro for a while. It was okay but it did take forever to load when you turned it on. The battery was really crappy and it finally crapped out on me.

I had a Creative Micro for a while. It was okay but it did take forever to load when you turned it on. The battery was really crappy and it finally crapped out on me.

Yeah, mine was getting to the point where I had to charge it like every three days, it was getting annoying.
And sometimes when I turned it on it said 'Rebuilding Library' (and you're thinking 'Oh my god, please don't lose all of my music') and it would stall doing that so I'd have to take the battery out and try it again over and over again...
And sometimes there was a green line down the screen.

Yeah, mine was getting to the point where I had to charge it like every three days, it was getting annoying.
And sometimes when I turned it on it said 'Rebuilding Library' (and you're thinking 'Oh my god, please don't lose all of my music') and it would stall doing that so I'd have to take the battery out and try it again over and over again...
And sometimes there was a green line down the screen.

Yes! Mine did that too! Sometimes it just wouldn't turn on at all. I had to charge it every day.

I am in love with my i-pod!!!
I use it everyday.
It is a video,so i have 4 videos that i just put on a week ago,a lot of songs.and other stuff i can't remember.

It's the same quality for a cheaper price!

::yes::
I think my zune was cheaper than their Ipods and I have video.
They don't, I believe.

And they always complain about it freezing, but my zune never freezes.
It gets kinda slow, but then it goes fast a couple seconds later.
I adore my zune.

The only downside is that it's bigger, but I don't care.

My ipod's never frozen.
The only real problem I have with it, is that the bar in the corner and the bar on the screensaver never say the same thing, so I have no idea how much battery is left.
The one in the corner always says it has a lot, and the screensaver usually says it has a bit less.

well, i have a zune. i think that an ipod might be alittle easier, but i like the zune better. i dont know why though

I've never even heard of Zune until a couple weeks ago.
I love my iPod, I actually just got a new one today. Green 8G nano. :lovestruc

I have an iPod. I've never used a Zune, so I couldn't really say which one is "better".

I've used both. I have an iPod and the Zune is my brothers. The Zune software to me seems like a pain and i really like using my iPod because iTunes seems easier.

I've used both. I have an iPod and the Zune is my brothers. The Zune software to me seems like a pain and i really like using my iPod because iTunes seems easier.

It is but once you get used to it, it's fine. They actually updated it so it's a lot easier to use now.

I've never used a zune...but my entire family has ipods and I love them. They are so easy to use, and itunes is a breeze.
I think apple makes easy to use devices and software. I have a macbook and an ipod nano, not the newest ipod nano the other one lol. I think it's great.

I dont have either. I use those little Disney MP3s I get for Christmas. I just don't trust myself with something that expensive. I am usually a clutz or I forget stuff. But I have an old DELL DJ but the battery dies in like 10 minutes of playing.

I have a Zune. I love that I get radio and can add pictures. Yeah. lol
:]​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter