ZUMBA anyone?

houseomouse4us

Earning My Ears
Just wondering of they have ever offered a Zumba class on the ship? I know that they have Group Fitness classes offered, but was hoping on occassion they would offer Zumba. Such a fun workout with great music especially for a cruise ship! We will be on the Fantasy and I was hoping maybe someone has run across a class on board? Thanks!

They should have Zumba!! They could do it on the pool deck in the morning all they would have to do is cover the pool and have the instructor on the big screen (much like they do for sail away and the pirate party)! They have a spin class that can only fit 10 people on a ship of thousands. Why not do a class that hundreds can participate in!!

I would love to see Zumba on DCL - when we cruised last October, it was the one thing I missed about home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter