• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zoolander

PeterPanLover06

don't ever be someone's slogan; cause you are poet
I'm watching Zoolander right now on TBS, and I am realizing how much I adore this lame-o movie. haha It's so stupid, but there are so many lame inside-jokes I havewith my friends about this movie. It's retarded, nearly pointless, but I love it. Then again, I love Napoleon Dynamite, too...
:rotfl:

Hansel: Excuse me, Bra...
Zoolander: You're excused. (pause) And I'm not your bra...

Billy Zane: It's a walk-off...yeah, it's walk-off...

zoolander.jpg

"KILL THE MALASHION PRIME MINISTER!!"

oh my goodness!! Owen Wilson = <3 definately!! My Mom is like "...but his nose is all--" And I'm like, "No buts!! He's fiiiiiiiine!!!" haha I heart him on a daily basis.

my mom thinks it's a turn off, and i'm just like, "no! it's....hot..." lol :love:

Best movie where the whole point was, well there wasn't any REAL point..."Cheech & Chong: Up In Smoke". Next to Caddyshack and Napoleon Dynamite, that's the dumbest movie ever. It's great.

Late.

Spear said:
Best movie where the whole point was, well there wasn't any REAL point..."Cheech & Chong: Up In Smoke". Next to Caddyshack and Napoleon Dynamite, that's the dumbest movie ever. It's great.

Late.

It's become such a fad that it's like a cult: Napoleon Dynamite. But, I am in love with it, I must admit. Man, do I love me some Napoleon Dynamite... :love:

PeterPanLover06 said:
It's become such a fad that it's like a cult: Napoleon Dynamite. But, I am in love with it, I must admit. Man, do I love me some Napoleon Dynamite... :love:
Because of that movie, and that movie alone, I'm actually going to have to go up to Alaska and fight wolverines sometime in my life.

Late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter