• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zoo vs seaworld

twinspirit

Mouseketeer
Is there any possible way that a family could do Sea World and the zoo the same day? Or is that too crazy. Mid September weekday?

You could physically visit both the zoo and SW on the same day, but you'd be having a rushed, mediocre visit at both places. Those are two parks that each require a full day to get your money's worth.

So for 2 days we'd have travel time of about 90 mins each way. Well. May not be so bad. How do the shuttles work? Are there preset times to and from hotel? Or can you come back when you're ready?

I agree its not worth it as you wont see but maybe 1/2 of each & be rushed the entire time. They are both a one full day type of park.

1 day of Seaworld wasnt enough for us to do and see everything and we were at the park from opening until closing.

1 day of Seaworld wasnt enough for us to do and see everything and we were at the park from opening until closing.

Ditto to the zoo.

There is no way you could do both unless you plan on quickly looking at a small portion of each. Pick one, see it properly, and save some money :)

but my family spent 8 hours at the zoo last Thursday. And we STILL didn't see every single exhibit! We arrived soon after the 9am opening. We saw the koalas and pandas early. We walked & walked more. We took the Skyfari and then did the bus tour. We walked some more. It is a great zoo, but I was tired by the end of the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter