• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zoo Tycoon 2

CheezDoodle

<font color=CC0066>But ooohh, how I want one!<br><
Has anyone played this game? I love it, and I just got the endangered species expansion pack yesterday. If you don't know what it is it's a PC game where you get to build your own zoo.

I have it! I love it! I love the jeep rides through the exhibits! :thumbsup2 I have all the first ones too!

My brother has it he really likes it! Hopefully I'll get to play it soon :goodvibes

ya i love that game i have it and i have the endangered specis too its realy fun. al you do is build your own zoo and animals and people come in as well, but sometimes if you dont put up the right fences the animals and rip them down and come out and acttact people soo wach out but otherwize you should have a lot of fun at least i did!

I love getting a bunch of people in the zoo, I then put a fence around the entrance so no one can leave, I fire all the workers/zoo keepers/maintenence, etc. and then I let the animals free! :teeth: The lion will attack the people! Me, destructive..nah! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter