Zoo Tag Swap Sign Ups! CLOSED but ACTIVE!!

For the regular tag swap...

You can do anything you want w/ your tags...
Embellish one, embellish both....
You can embellish one to the hilts...and than embellish one a little to leave from for a photo or journalling...
You can embellish on to the hilts and than make the second one a definition, explain the habitat of the animal, interesting facts, etc...
Anything that makes you happy..

NOW the tag book is different.
The tag book will have one side (the side w/ the hole to the left) will have the embellished animal on it...
The back side (the hole to the right) can have a little embellishment..but will have room for a photo or journalling...

Sound good???

Off to the grocery... I'm 10 minutes late.. I have goals to meet today w/ no kids...

Have a great day!!!

They are open to first come... first serve!!!!! :)

I will close the swap at 5pm tonight!!! :)

I'd like to get a progress thread going on Monday!

I figured out what I'm doing for my monkey tags so I feel that I will be able to pick up another group. Can I have a space in group K with elephants?

My son *Andy&Stitch* is here and we are going to go buy the Animal Kingdom Or Zoo cart for my cricut. Can he sign up for 2 spots?

If he can then he wants to do, if not he can do one of my groups.

Group J ; camels
Group K ; Zebra

My son *Andy&Stitch* is here and we are going to go buy the Animal Kingdom Or Zoo cart for my cricut. Can he sign up for 2 spots?

If he can then he wants to do, if not he can do one of my groups.

Group J ; camels
Group K ; Zebra

I've got him added.. Thanks bunches!!! :)

Yours went postal this morning Mickster. I made 12 of the solid burnt orange/olive green and 12 of the solid burnt orange/blue, green, yellow, orange striped. Also made 6 or so of some 4" ones for you. Figured I was using 3 sheets of 12x12, I might as well get everything I could from them. It was only 3 stamps to send them.

Wow! I'll keep my eyes out for them! :) Cool. I'll send you 3 stamps in the EPCOT swap, when I mail it. Thanks so much for cutting them out for me. I really, really appreciate it!

Somebody take the last spot and save me from myself!!! I'm already in 3 groups -- that's 36 tags!

Sorry, I've already got my four.

Say, PN96, did want the cover done for the Tag Books? And make that 11 total?

Sorry, I've already got my four.

Say, PN96, did want the cover done for the Tag Books? And make that 11 total?

How about each one of us makes one additional tag that is the cover for the "tag book"... I'll put them in a box and let me kids grab them out for us... What do you think???

Got the last one right before 7ish.

And yes, I was offering to make the cover. I was going to put this really cute jungle animal paper on the front and have space on the back to write where, when, who etc.

Because I'm selfish and wanted TWO books.

EVERYONE in the TAG BOOK group.. Group I..
Make 11 tags...

AWM has graciously volunteered to make the Cover for the book... so we all need to make 11 tags... and we will have a complete book!!!!!

Woo hoo!!!
:thanks: AWM!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter