Zoo Tag Swap Sign Ups! CLOSED but ACTIVE!!

I totally understand...
Thanks for keeping on top of things for me.. it helps to have an extra set of eyes out there!!! :)

Thank you all for letting me be selfish. :thumbsup2

Mickster, I sent the extra for you to use play around to figure out your idea, so I'm really glad I did. :)

Yodasmom--say hi to the puppy for me! Evidently Disney and I were on the same time schedule! ;)

I've told him that he is going to pretend he is a parrot tonight and his crate will be covered to keep the sunlight out until I wake up tomorrow morning! He wakes up early and just wants to do nothing but play, play, play....doesn't care about eating or going outside, just play!!

I'll get them updated tomorrow.. off to fix dinner..
My kids are back home after 3 days w/ the grandparents.. Yeah!!!

I was just looking through my stash for papers that would work on my tags and I found 2 sheets of giraffe skin patterned paper! :scared1: What are the chances? (I know you are thinking - well, it is your stuff and you did pick giraffes). I totally didn't know I had it! :rolleyes1 I must have gotten it in a paper pack of some sort. I have all sorts of animals. Weird... Now my original idea doesn't really work... Hmmm...:idea:

Random question:

When you say that the Zoo tag must say Zoo, can it be part of a song? Or just as a title? My mom always sings a song (We're going to the Zoo, zoo, zoo How about you, you, you You can come too too too) every time we go to the zoo (and it never gets old!) I wanted to use that on my tag. Of course there is a version for the car ride home, too. :) (We've been to the zoo, zoo, zoo So have you, you, you You came too, too, too.) Yes, she was once an elementary school teacher.

So, to get to my point... Would anyone mind if I made one tag with the words for going and one with the words for coming home?

I :love: that song. My youngest sang that song last year for the end of preschool program.

The one with the monkeys scritch, scritch, scratchin'? Cool! My mom has a whole bunch on tape! :)

Now, imagine my mom (well, since you don't know her substitute maybe your mom) doing it as well. Not quite as cute. :) But the song stays with you for days...

Random question:

When you say that the Zoo tag must say Zoo, can it be part of a song? Or just as a title? My mom always sings a song (We're going to the Zoo, zoo, zoo How about you, you, you You can come too too too) every time we go to the zoo (and it never gets old!) I wanted to use that on my tag. Of course there is a version for the car ride home, too. :) (We've been to the zoo, zoo, zoo So have you, you, you You came too, too, too.) Yes, she was once an elementary school teacher.

So, to get to my point... Would anyone mind if I made one tag with the words for going and one with the words for coming home?

That is perfect!!!

All I ask it the word Zoo is on the tag some where... Just the word, a song, poem, a charm... something!!!
I love it!!! That song is great!!!

KAT~
Have you updated... I had to switch your animals in Groups F & G otherwise we would have had a duplicate.

Updated to here... please see progress thread for the updates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter